21

Kun killed me.........He pushed me off the balcony.......Oh little brother.........My time here is over. Please take care of yourself.

"Donghyuck you've been staring at your dress for an hour now." Mark whispered softly as he kissed the youngers bare shoulder.

Irene's words hadn't yet left his mind, he wrapped his arms around his husband, hiding his face inside the warm chest, he didn't mind he was half naked with just his boxer, after all Mark would someday see him nude, he squeezed his eyes shut to stop the voices in his head.

He pushed off the balcony, he's not how he pretends to be. It's a facade, a play he's playing. I was the first born, the right full Queen to the throne of the Moon's. Renjun is the second born, the time and period Kun gave birth, Junnie does not fall in line to the throne, which is why you are King. Renjun is a sweetheart, but Kun isn't. You need to safeguard yourself, your husband and the baby you'd carry for this kingdom. For you. For your husband. Do not have a fate like mine, Dear Brother. I have always protected you but now it's Marks turn to do so. Farewell sweet phat Pudu. I love you so much. Renjun cannot see me for he never saw death. You did at a tender age. Good bye~

"Mark I can't believe mother Kun would......Would Kill Noona. My heart hurts, What if he hurts you....What if he hurts Renjun? Chenle or his baby? What do I do Mark?" Donghyuck sniffled, he told everything to the older, regardless of what he may seem to have sounded he wanted to let the older know.

"It's time you became the King this kingdom needed. Baby you are a strong boy, Your father obviously new you were the rightful King even though you are the youngest. And no matter what happens I'd always, always support you. Through it all." Mark made Donghyuck look up as he kissed his wife's forehead.

The ball that was held for King Sue and Queen Ten screamed of extravaganze, everything was so rich and full of energy that the King felt like he was living a lie. No matter how much he tried to remain like he was absolutely delighted of the so called Waste of Time. His eyes scanned for the man he loved unconsciously, irrevocably. Mark Lee.

"Sweety what's wrong?" Kun caressed the chubby cheek with a chuckle.

"I-I want to go to him." Donghyucks heart started beating in fear, was Kun really that bad? Was he the one who killed his sister? But his first mother had always been so nice to him even though he was a mean bitch.

"Why don't you go to him then?" Kun teased the King, making him confused if what he heard was all true or just a lie Irene told him. They say that spirits can be good or bad, pretend to be good or someone else to gain pity. But then she helped him find Mark and the rest.

Chenle was serving the people, which made the King gesture him to come closer then take away the tray and made him sit next to Renjun, Chenle giggled carefully taking his lovers lap. Renjun looked guiltily at his brother.

"Don't look at me like that. I'm sorry I was a dick but I'm not anymore. He's annoyingly too sweet to not break for him. We should go out for a ride, Dolphins not allowed because he's cutely pregnant." Donghyuck squished Chenle's cheeks, making the boy pout.

"I'm glad it did change you. I'm so sorry Haechan. You know I love you right? I'd love to go on a ride together and catch things up." Renjun squeezed his baby brothers soft cold arm. They smiled at eachother as Mark lent on the table with a smirk.

"Hey I just fell hard......." Mark shamelessly checked his wife out making everyone witness the King burst a dark scarlet.

"Fell? Where? Are you okay?" The King stood up worried, he cupped Marks face, about to start crying.

"I fell in love with you again." The older winked, capturing those plump lips, not minding that alot of people who were there gasped at the once cruel king blushed and kissed his husband back.

"Mark deserves that boy so much. Donghyuck is like a swan, too loyal and Marks a faithful partner. Ahhh Johnny I love them!!" Ten fake cried on his husband's shoulder. Jeno rolled his eyes at his dramatic mother.

The ball was open for everyone, the families of the men who fought and the people who made the kingdom a prosperous land. Donghyuck was full of smiles, his laughter and the love his eyes carried was priceless. Mark stole him away from the Jaemin and Jeno as he slammed him on the wall far away from all the chaos.

"Hey.......... I'm King!! I can't be absent."  The brunette giggled, biting his lips, forgetting the problems that were starting to pile up.

"But you are my wife........." Mark sure seemed too horny today which the younger enjoyed it.

"Should I fuck you like you always wanted? Hmm?" Donghyuck lifted his body on his tippy toes to kissed the olders jaw. "You sly servant boy.........sneaking your arms on me." He giggled when Mark bit his earlobe with that low deep chuckle.

"If that's what you want sweet pie. Well you are mine and I can do anything to you." The older tried to steal a kiss when the King broke off his strong arms blushing.

"There are people idiot!" Donghyuck glared running away shy and embarrassed. Mark chuckled following him, Xiaojun who happened to see the naughty interaction bit into an apple and wiggled his eyebrows at Mark.

"Shut up!" Mark snatched the apple as he started eating it, unaware of big beary orbs welling up, Donghyuck pouted trying hard not to cry. Chenle tried to explain that they were cousins but Jaemin smirked and stopped him.