22

"When he was a titan he had a brain but now that he became a softie he's loosing it. Who is going tell him Xiaojun is his cousin." Chenle grumbled with his four and a half month old baby bump.

"Love makes you blind my dear." Jaemin smiled softly staring at Jeno as he fed the prince his grapes.

"Bullshit. I'm not blind. I'm perfectly alright." Hendery proudly stated earning a smack from Renjun for being a bird brain.

"Seeing Donghyuck just go jelly when Mark gives him that dominant stare. Is such a vibe. He deserves a few nasty punishments." Renjun smirked as he painted Chenle's figure with their baby bump, they were all at the palace gazebo.

"Hyung said Jaemin and Jeno will marry soon, since Johnny and Ten would leave, Renjun and Lele boy too." Shotaro came with Yeri and Taro in his arms.

"YAY!!!! Donghyuck is the best!!!" Jeno  fist bumped the air.

Mark and Sungchan came back from whatever errand they were on. The older went to find his wife first, he was busy in a meeting. He looked so tired and exhausted but he still managed to smile when he saw the older. Dismissing the meeting the King walked into Marks warm arms as he lifted onto the table to sir.

"Being king is such a burden. I have such little rest it's getting so annoying and then I can't stop thinking about Kun. If Dad knew Kun killed Noona then why isn't he doing anything? Mark it's frustrating." Donghyuck let out the breath he didn't know he was holding. Mark felt him down his arms then kissed the upper side of those stubby golden skinned palms.

"We'll find out things slowly my sweet Duckling. You need to stop stressing yourself so much, it's not good. Come let's go join the others at the gazebo outside?" Mark kissed the King's forehead as a pouty nod was given.

Doyoung slapped Donghyuck's fatass as his son bounced and ran off behind his husband. He admired Marks torso, his sleek structure and gorgeous smile. Oh how much can fall for this hot guy? He pinched the olders waist to get his attention. Mark flinched as he lifted a seagull eyebrow high.

"My lips are dry......" Blushed the king, he was in his kingly attire with his crown on the fluffy big head.

"So?" Mark smirked checking the beauty out, he locked lips then pushed Donghyuck onto a wall, trapping him in-between his strong arms.

"Don't make me ask for it you annoyingly Gorgeous servant boy!" Donghyuck glared the face palmed when he realized he just called Mark gorgeous.

"You find me Gorgeous? Sweet?" The older nudged his nose against the King's Adams apple, he stuck his tongue out as he licked the boys neck over the bobbing Adams apple up to tip of his jaw. Mark loved the goosebumps on his wife's body as it flexed nervously. "I might eat you up if I gave what you want baby." He growled biting the air as he let go of the heavily breathing brunette.

"F-Fuck you!!! What did you........" Donghyuck squeezed his heart with a soft whimper as Mark pulled him in for a tight hug.

"I kinda miss that bitch you know. Anyways they are waiting let's go." Chuckled the older, he wrapped a possessive arm around the tiny waist as he guided the King to the gazebo.

After their lovely moment with all their friends, Donghyuck sluggishly dragged himself to their shared room. He was so tired it was making him annoyed. He refused dinner as well because he felt nauseous by all that stress. Mark found his wife curling up on the bed with just a shirt on, sighing he sat beside the pouty bear with his food.

"Eat something honey. You've been working all day." Mark caressed the bare thigh that was folded high up, the hidden face in-between the thick thighs lifted as the king sniffled.

"Don't want to. I'll throw up anything I eat now." Hissed Donghyuck but Mark caressed his chubby cheek with the back of his arm fondly.

"I'll give you a kiss on the lips after every mouth you eat. How does that sound? I promise it would be a deep kiss." The older pecked his wife's knee, Donghyuck blushed shyly as he childishly nodded.

So after every mouth that was fed, the King was given a deep kiss, until the food on the plate was completely gone. Mark proudly smiled at the boy that had a child trapped inside, he wondered if actually affection had ever been showered upon his boy.

"Stop looking at me like that......." Whined the Brunette, he tried to run off but was pulled back so he'd fall on Marks Lap. As far as he remembered it was the first time he sat on Marks Lap after they fell in love.

"Can't help myself baby. Should we consummate our marriage?" Mark laid the beauty on the bed as he hovered over the gorgeous Donghyuck Moon.

"N-No.......Y-Yah!!! You horny lion!!!" The older had never seen this boy so shy and bashful.

"Scard?" He smirked kissing the soft golden thick thigh.

"M-Mark why w-would I be??" Donghyuck drew in deep breaths, now this wasn't something that happened to him always right? He bit his lips, closing his eyes tight as his husband's burning lips started kissing him on that strange spot that made his body curl weirdly.

"Haechan!!!" Doyoung came inside unaware of the situation and lost his soul, he collapsed on the door. Donghyuck and Mark immediately pushed eachother away and sat as if nothing was going to happen at all. They were innocent puddings.

"Y-Yes Mother?" Donghyuck grinned widely like how he used to back when he was a child.

"I need holy water......" Doyoung placed the back of his palm on his forehead as he left the room, but with a smile that finally the two were desperate to make love and become one.