Foreword: History of Carina Pegasus and her disappearance

Supreme Sorcerer Pov:

Some of you may know this of course that the school of magic called Hogwarts was founded over a thousands years ago by the four greatest witches and wizards of the age. But it turns out that was declared an error, there was actually not four but five greatest witches and wizards; Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hofflepuff, Rowena RavenClaw, Salazar Slytherin, and the fifth was by far the most gifted and greatest out of all the four was known other than Carina Pegasus. 

Now out of all the four wizards and witches of the founders, Carina Pegasus was by far the most powerful and most gifted witch of the age, she was so magnificent that she cared about those around her including the students and it didn't matter whi...

Now out of all the four wizards and witches of the founders, Carina Pegasus was by far the most powerful and most gifted witch of the age, she was so magnificent that she cared about those around her including the students and it didn't matter which dormitory they were in she loved each and every one of them and they thought of her as like a mother while the four wizards and witches thought of her as like the sister they never had in which each of them treated Carina with such great respect and dignity. Carina was a very wise witch and loved magic since the day she held her first wand and casted her first spell during her time with the four founders. Carina enjoyed helping students in figuring out different verity of spells and potions in order to help them become proper wizards and witches; she was loved by everyone and they all loved her very much during her time all those years ago before the dark times before the dark wizards appeared. 

During those times a group of dangerous dark wizards discovered that Carina Pegasus had a hidden power within herself that could over power them with such a great might and could destroy their plans to take over the magical world, so they divided ...

During those times a group of dangerous dark wizards discovered that Carina Pegasus had a hidden power within herself that could over power them with such a great might and could destroy their plans to take over the magical world, so they divided a plan to have Carina banished from this world and be sent to world in which there is no return. The dark wizards had their plan set and by doing so they declared war upon the school in which the five members along with the students and teachers bravely stood against these all powerful dark wizards in hope to defeat them in which they did so but during the end of the battle for Hogwarts the leader of the dark wizards used a spell called Godoor in which opened a portal that was sucking everything in its path but luckily the students, teachers, along with the four members used protection spells from being dragged into the portal but unfortunately the beautiful and lovely Carina Pegasus was caught in the portals magic in which it sucked her in leaving everyone shocked and sadness that the fifth member who was like their family member was gone forever but they held out hope that one day a descendant of Carina will come to Hogwarts and finish what their ancestor started but none came and for that Carina Pegasus and the descendant were past into history and forgotten but the four founders never gave up hope that one day the heir of Pegasus will return to the school of magic and bring a new verity of peace and love to all, but then centuries later the name Carina Pegasus was now nothing more than a child's fairy tale and a myth but those who still believed in the things about Carina Pegasus never gave up hope, in which they believed that the descendant of Pegasus will return some day. Everything that belong to Carina Pegasus like her dormitory, wand, books of spells including everything that once belong to her will be given to her descendant when the time comes when the heir of Carina Pegasus will return to Hogwarts school of magic and sorcery.