Chapter 1: The Heir of Pegasus has return! Part 1

It has been a year since James Robby joined the Warriors and helped his family bring peace and order the world as well as finished his studies of magic and sorcery with his mentors the supreme sorceries who taught him in the ways of what it means to be a wizard just like his ancestor Carina Pegasus who is his only heir in which he will return to her world and carry on her legacy at a magical school which was founded by her along with other four members included. So right now the supreme sorceries are having a meeting to tell James that his time to take on his ancestors heir has come at last and they figured out how to reopen the portal that brought Carina to their world while James along with his family were waiting outside their meeting room thinking what does James want to do.

Goliath: So it is agreed then my friends?(Goliath saids to his fellow friends who are the other supreme sorcerers)

Angelina: Yes it is time for him to take on Carina's destiny, what you think Cornelius?

Cornelius: James has come a long way and with the help of our teachings and his families support he is finally ready to follow in our teachers footsteps.

Goliath: He grew into a very amazing young man just like his father, and has his mothers wisdom; they will be very proud of how their son turned out to be.

Angelina: I still feel sadden about their deaths, they were such good people and I know James felt the same way after what he went through after that incident.

Cornelius: But that didn't stop him from becoming the person he was meant to be, his family was there for him and they took upon themselves to look after him when the time was right to send him to Carina's world and learn more about his magical ways. 

Angelina: It was very nice of them to teach him the ways of the warrior just like his grandfather Henry as well as his cousins.

Goliath: James Robby has proven to a great wizard just like Carina, I know he will do well in her world as well as make new friends and learn more about the school known as Hogwarts.

Cornelius: Yes but when in ever world there is also dangers lurking around in each part, so he must be extra careful as well.

Angelina: That may be true but lets not forget he is the grandson of Henry Morgan the most bravest hero of the entire world in which James developed his powers so he can easily defend himself from any dangerous threat that harms him and those closest to him.

Goliath: She's right I seen his powers and strength and they are absolutely marvelous including his magical abilities as well. James will be just fine, I know he would after all we did teach him everything Carina and Aragoth taught us.

Cornelius: Very well then it is decided, James will return to his ancestors world to become heir of Pegasus and bring a new order of peace and joy to the world of magic.(Cornelius saids to his fellow sorcerers in which they both nod in agreement)

Meanwhile with James:

James: I wonder what they are talking about in there? do you guys know what is going on?

Leonardo: Sorry cousin were not allowed to tell you anything until they say it is.

James: Seriously?

Richard: Yes sorry about that James, but this is the way of things.

Megan: Don't worry James once they are done speaking they will tell you of what they are talking about.(Megan, James's aunt said to his nephew)

John: Just follow your heart James and everything will be alright.(John, James's uncle said while patting his nephew on the back)

James: I know I just want to know what my teachers summoned me here for thats all, I mean I am suppose to go help the other warriors with a mission but now my teachers need me for an important reason.