Chapter 9: Magical Creatures and James's special abilities!

After the whole Grim thing that happened during Divination class, James was still pondering on the thought that this Grim and this person known as Sirius Black are connected even though James doesn't know what Black looks like he had the feeling that he could be a danger towards Harriet and the students at Hogwarts so he must be on his best guard to make sure nothing happens. But for now he along with some of the students from different houses were walking outside the castle to head towards Hagrid's place so he can teach about magical creatures.

 But for now he along with some of the students from different houses were walking outside the castle to head towards Hagrid's place so he can teach about magical creatures

Ron: Hey you don't suppose that Grim has anything to do with Sirius Black do you?(Ron saids to his friends as well as James who was listening from behind the others)

Hermione: Oh honestly Ron if you ask me divination is very woolly discipline, now ancient rooms that is a fascinating subject.

James: She always like this Harriet?(James saids to Harriet in which she giggled of what he said)

Harriet: Hehehe most of the time James but you will get used to it.

Ron: Ancient ruin exactly how many classes have you taken this term?

Hermione: Only a few

James and Harriet: That is so not true(Both said in thought while giggling inside)

Ron: Hang on thats not possible? Ancient ruin are in the same time in divination you have to be in two classes at once.

Hermione: Oh don't be silly Ron how you could anyone be in two classes at once, broaden your minds hehehe use your inner hour to see the future.

James: You know that was a little rude right Hermione you should not judge a person about how they stand out it will only make them look bad.

Harriet: He has a point Hermione

Hermione: What I am just saying?

James: Look lets just get to class I don't want to start an argument on my first day here.

Ron: Thats the one thing I do not want to see right now.(Ron saids and he and the other students made towards Hagrid place)

(Ron saids and he and the other students made towards Hagrid place)