Chapter 25: The First Task

After Harriet was made a Hogwarts champion for the tournament, many people at Hogwarts were looking down on her and some disappointed of wonder how Harriet Potter got into the tournament in the first place of which she still doesn't know how or who put her name in the cup and that made James suspicious of who would put Harriet's name in the goblet of fire and why though. To make sure Harriet was doing alright, James stood by her side to make sure no one tries anything and everyone knew how strong James is in which even though they are still his friends they still do not want to get in the way because if they tried something to either harm a person that would make they feel like they are the bad guys. During the time of the champions all of them were set to gather in the trophy room to take a group picture together for the papers as well as be interviewed by a wizard reporter named Rita Skeeter who wants to get the scoop on the champions selected to compete in the tournament.

Rita: What a charismatic quarter

Rita: What a charismatic quarter. Hello I'm Rita Skeeter, I write for the Daily Prophet but of course you know that Danny. It's you we don't know well except for Mr.Robby here of course who is the descendant of the great Carina Pegasus pleasure to meet you dear.

James: Pleasure is all mine Ma'am.

Rita: Such well behaved manners. Now as I was saying it's you we don't know you're the juicy news that quirks lurk beneath those rosy cheeks, what mysteries muscles mask does courage lie beneath those curls insured what makes a champion tick. Me myself and I want to know, not to mention my rabid readers so I whose feeling up for sharing and Mr.Robby since your not so much into being the spot light you may sit this one out and you like to focus more on your studies there is no need for me to interview you.

James: Uh thanks I think?(James saids with question look while looking at Viktor, Cedric, and Fleur who just shrugged with I don't understand look)

Rita: Well shale we start with the youngest lovely.(Rita saids and grabs Harriet and brings her away from the others)

Harriet: Help?(Harriet saids in thought while looking at James who didn't know what to do at the time just gave her a look that means go luck)

As soon as Harriet and Rita were gone leaving the champions in the trophy room alone, James was pondering of what Skeeter is going to ask of Harriet in which could be trouble some and James knew about people who write stuff in the papers and it is not really good stuff.

James: I don't trust that woman.

Cedric: I have to agree, I seen her work before and it doesn't really look that all good to me.

James: I bet once she interviews you guys, she will take things that you say and mix them up with something different.

Viktor: If she makes us look like fools I am never reading the daily profits ever again.

Fleur(French): I strongly agree, though James why don't you want to get interviewed?

Cedric: He isn't into being famous or cares about fortune, he told us this during his stay here.