Chapter 26: Will you go to the Ball with me!

It's been almost a week since the the first task. James has been getting a lot of attention from the other houses as well as the two schools where it basically the girls who were always eyeing him and after what they have seen him do in the first task they couldn't stop themselves from falling over hills for James and after he showed off his skills while fought against the dragon some of the girls like Draca, Harriet and Fleur couldn't stop thinking about James nor seeing how attractive he looked with no shirt on. 

Both Draca and Harriet were thinking about how to confess their love to James at the proper moment while Fleur wanted to spend some time with James and get close to him but it looks like it may come to a rivalry since both girls have falling deeply in love with James Charles Robby while James on the other hand doesn't know. James right now is heading towards the great hall while the students around him were whispering about him while the girls were giggling, smiling as well as blushing at James and when he made contact with some of them half of the girls fainted.

James: Geez this is a lot of attention that I am getting, I think it's getting out of hand.(James whispers to himself)

James kept on walking until he arrived in the great hall and looked to see everyone having breakfast together then spotted Harriet along with Ron and Hermione eating breakfast and doing school work and went over to see them.

James: Hey guys.

Hermione: Good morning James, how you been.

James: Oh the usual waking up early, getting my work done and not to mention getting too much attention from the other houses and I think it's getting out of hand.

Ron: Well you did something amazing during the first task and not to mention a lot of girls saw you shirtless so it is kind of obvious. Oh and not to mention you beat a fire drake and made it you're familiar.

James: Sigh...I can hardly walk anywhere without people whispering about me nor seeing too many girls eyeing me like a hawk.

Harriet: Those girls should leave him alone because James is mine....wait did I just thought about?!(Harriet saids in thought)

James: What happened to your arm Harriet?

Harriet: Oh that was from the first task.

James: I didn't know you hurt your harm because it looked fine a week ago?

Harriet: That was until I felt the pain in my arm.

James: Want me to heal it, I can do that for you.

Hermione: You should let him, his healing magic is brilliant.

Ron: Oh yea way brilliant.

Harriet: Well all right you may heal me James.

James: Etoile De Guerison!

James said the spell and soon Harriet's arm was completely healed who she didn't feel anymore pain.

Harriet: Wow that felt amazing I never heard of that healing spell before.

James: It was taught to me at a young age, and I spent three years mastering it.

Harriet: Brilliant.

After James healed Harriet's arm he went to eat his breakfast as well as work on his studies as well as his school work until Nigel a fellow Gryffindor came in and was holding a package and it was for Ron.

Nigel: Parcel for you, Mr.Weasley.

Ron: Thank you, Nigel.

Ron took the package from Nigel while he was still next to him and was looking at both Harriet and James until Ron spoke again.