Chapter 16: Trip to Hogsmeade!

Fall has ended and now came winter which means it was the start of the holiday season which means everyone was getting ready for Christmas and a new year coming soon including James who during the month in November he made his promise to visit Dra...

Fall has ended and now came winter which means it was the start of the holiday season which means everyone was getting ready for Christmas and a new year coming soon including James who during the month in November he made his promise to visit Draca in the hospital and help her catch up with her school work in which she did and made a full recovery thanks to James and being there for her even Harriet thanked him for saving her life from falling to the ground as well as almost being attacked by a Dementor again if he haven't showed up when the time was right. Also during November after what happened after the Quidditch incident Seamus along with the other Gryffindors invited James to hangout with them at a place called Hogsmeade in which James agreed to as well as to promise to hangout with Draca as well since she wanted to spend some time with James without him knowing how she feels about him including Harriet. So for now James was in his dorm getting ready to start the day and was dressing in warm winter clothes so he can go meet with the others at Hogsmeade in which Fred and George showed him how to get there and just follow the students who are also going there to hangout as well.

James: Alright lets see here...winter coat check, boots check, gloves check, winter sweater and pants check, and I don't really need a hat anyway since I can handle the cold and money if I want to get anything there check and wand just in case of emergency check.(James saids as he was getting everything ready to head out before leaving his dorm)

Bark!(Tula barks at her owner to say she agrees that James everything he needs)

James: Thanks Tula and you be a good girl while I am gone ok and I will make sure to bring you back something for you ok.(James saids as he petted his familiar on the head in which Tula nods in agreement)

Bark!

James: Good I will be back soon and I left you some food for ya while I am gone, so just relax and if I need you I will open the doorway portal and have you come to me ok girl.

Bark! Bark!

James: Hehehe thats my magical wolf there!(James saids and gave Tula one last pet and headed out of his dorm)

So James headed out of his dorm before saying goodbye to Selina who said the same thing and then James headed out to the courtyard seeing everyone all dressed in warm clothes and are heading to Hogsmeade while some are spending time with friends or family since winter break is here.