Chapter 12: Fat Lady Gone and Meeting Sirius Black!

It has been two months since James dealt with the Boggart of his formal enemy and after it let it go and move on with his life with the help of his new friends at Hogwarts, he started to feel so much better where he is now. And speaking of Hogwarts after a month has past James has become the schools top student in all of his classes which the teachers were very amazed by his skills as a wizard including his creative mind to come up with such wonderful ideas for spells and potion including his teachings to the other classmates in which James taught him so many fertility of spells that they never heard of which each of them got the hang of learning the spells so patiently even though some have trouble but that didn't mean anything to them since James offered to help them with the problems which they all became very fond of him and they all saw him as like a brother to them except for Harriet and Draca who had a different approach towards James but they wanted to wait until the time was right to tell him how they feel about him. SO right now it is almost the end of October and everyone was in the great hall opening up packages that their parents sent them and goodies that came from Fred and Georges new store that was opening soon in which everyone got funny toy and games to play. Which means Harriet along with Hermione and Ron were sitting together talking about some place called the Shrinking Shack that is not far from the school near Duck Town.

 Which means Harriet along with Hermione and Ron were sitting together talking about some place called the Shrinking Shack that is not far from the school near Duck Town

Hermione: The post office is about two hundred thousand sitting owls on color coded shells depending on how busted thats on how fast it went yesterday.

Ron: I heard that the Poly juice shop is brilliant but nothing beats all those jokes but you know I never did get to visit the Shrinking shack did you know it the most....

Harriet: The most haunted building in the world yea I know Ron.(Harriet saids to her friend while eating sweats)

Hermione: Well what I mean after a while it could be boring don't you think Ron?

Ron: What no boring? Oh yea dead depressing. Oh Harriet hang on I almost forgot I got you something and is very wicked it is called a pocket seeker scoop and if there anyone untrustworthy around its meant to light up and spin, I thought you know it cant hurt.(Ron saids and gives Harriet something he picked up at a store)

Harriet: Yea given that Sirius Black is trying to kill me but I am really glad you guys had a great time but thanks for this Ron really appreciated and your right it can't hurt.(Harriet saids to her friends and thanks Ron for the gift)

Hermione: Say has anyone seen James around I mean he hasn't be seen for a while now?

Ron: I heard he was in his room still training Tula and see if he can get her into her true form which was not going so well because well she is still a puppy and still acting like one.

Hermione: Well it can't be helped after all she is just so precious the way she runs around everyones feet with those cute little eyes and those soft and fluffy paws of hers but I do think it is still great that James is training his familiar just in case something bad happens.