Chapter 21: Happy Birthday Harriet Potter!

It has been a couple months since James Robby finished school and was enjoying his summer break along with Harriet Potter of which is now living with James ever since he told her that he will be responsible for the girl who lived safety since her adoptive relatives weren't really that good at keeping her safe but with James it is another story because ever since Harriet was told that James will be looking after her and allowing her to stay with him in his new home that he built, the girl was absolutely happy that she got to stay at a new home away from her awful muggle family and into an actual home where a person that she met in school and always been there for her as well as her friends including being in love with him in which she still wants to confess her feelings to him when the time is right but most importantly James gave her something that nobody ever has given her which was love and respect because she never had that when she was growing up but with James it made her very happy that while living with James; he gave her all the comfort and food that she would need to last her for years in which Harriet felt at peace after so many years of abuse and neglected but now she is finally happy and soon she is going to be even happier because her birthday will be coming up in the next two days and she can not wait for it.

Present:

It was the beginning of a brand new year in the other world in which James Robby is waking up from his beauty sleep along with his companion Tula who are about to make some breakfast because starting today is when both him along with Harriet are g...

It was the beginning of a brand new year in the other world in which James Robby is waking up from his beauty sleep along with his companion Tula who are about to make some breakfast because starting today is when both him along with Harriet are going to stay with Ron's family before school starts again in September. But before that James was also getting ready for something special because in tomorrow is Harriet's birthday in which James had the birthday thing figured out ever since his birthday was absolutely incredible thanks to his new friends he made at Hogwarts, James thought it would be nice to have Harriet's birthday with Rons family in which James would like to meet the Weasleys in person since he already met Ron, Ginny, Percy, Fred and George, he still wants to meet the parents.

James: Sigh......what a day and another year has gone by which means another year at Hogwarts that is coming up soon in which I already got everything I needed for school and so does Harriet and thanks to Dumbledore for getting me the list of supplies that me and Harriet need for a new year at Hogwarts.(James saids to himself while in the kitchen and preparing to cook up some breakfast for himself as well as Harriet and Tula)

Bark! Bark!(Tula barking while next to James)

James: Hehehe I know, I know Tula you want to eat but you have to wait a while now because I am making a special breakfast for Harriet because tomorrow is her birthday and I want to surprise her and speaking of which why don't you go up stairs and wake her up because by the time she gets up the food will be ready.(James saids to his familiar in which Tula walked away and went up to wake up Harriet who is still sleeping in her new comfy bed)

Meanwhile with Harriet who was still sleeping in her new bedroom in which James designed for her ever since he took it upon himself to look after her and got her out of that muggle home filled with magic hating relatives.