Chapter 15: After the Dementor incident

After James saved Draca from the fall due to the Bludger and Harriet from being attacked by a Dementor as well as falling to her doom if it wasn't for his growth power which made him gigantic and was able to catch her leaving everyone in the arena shocked of what James did except for Dumbledore who knew what James can do since he showed him his powers when they had that talk together a couple months ago so right now James is heading the headmasters room while Harriet is recovering from the attack with her friends by her side.

Ron: She looks a little bit pinky doesn't she?

Fred: Pinky what you except she fell over a hundred feet?

George: Yea come on Ron let's walk you off the astronomy tower and see what you look like.(George saids to Ron then all sudden Harriet begins to wake up slowly)

(George saids to Ron then all sudden Harriet begins to wake up slowly)

Harriet: Probably a right sight better than he normally does....(Harriet saids as she begins to open her eyes more and sees her friends checking to see if she is ok)

Hermione: How are you feeling?

Harriet: I feel brilliant why?

George: How are you feeling on brilliant you gave us quite a scare mate.

Harriet: Arghh.....what happened?

Ron: Harriet you fell off your broom

Harriet: Really and the match who won?

Fred: Sigh....Hufflepuff won mate we lost to sixty to one hundred and seventy.

Harriet: Oh.....but the last thing I remember was flying in the air and the next thing was getting chased by Dementors and then nothing.(Harriet trying to remember what happened after but couldn't)

Hermione: No one blames you Harriet, the Dementors aren't suppose to come inside the grounds Dumbledore was furious before after..........(Hermione saids but stopped because she was still shocked of what happed between James and Harriet falling as well as the Dementor)

Harriet: Before what?...did Dumbledore save me?(Harriet saids to her friend who didn't look back neither did everyone else in which confused Harriet)

Hermione: I.....well.....um....someone help me out here....(Hermione saids to everyone else who is still stunned after what happened after the game)

George: Sigh...mate it wasn't Dumbledore who saved you it was someone else.

Harriet: Really but who I mean how can someone save if I was falling over a hundred feet in the air?

Ron: Harriet you really don't know who saved you?

Harriet: No thats why I am asking who saved me Ron?

Everyone was looking for the right words to tell their friend until Ginny spoke and told Harriet who saved her life.

Ginny: It was James Harriet he is the one who saved you.(Ginny saids to Harriet who looked at her with a stunned look that James was the one who saved her)