Chapter 27: The Yule Ball!

Today was the day of the Yue Ball and everyone including the champions are getting ready for tonight in which James was in his dormitory putting together his dress robes but in his own design since the dress robes that everyone else is going to wear weren't to his liking so he decided to make a custom made outfit with some of his Warrior gear and with bonus he added a cape.

James: So what you two think? Am I perfect for the Yue Ball.(James saids to his familiars while wearing his outfit)

(James saids to his familiars while wearing his outfit)

(Artwork done by me: 95nicholasnm)

Both Tula and Orion gave their owner a nod meaning yes they approved of James's look and that earned a smile of James's face.

James: All right now that I have everything best to be on my way, wish me luck you two and I left plenty of food for the both of you.

James left his dormitory to head down to the ball where everyone is heading and hopefully Draca will be there and while James was heading down he spotted both Ron and Hermione walking down the steps in which Hermione wore a beautiful dress while Ron on the other hand wore that awful dress robe that his mother sent him.

James: Hermione, Ron!

Both stoped and turned around and looked to see James but then all of sudden their jaws hit the ground of what they were seeing and it even made Hermione blush at what she was seeing while Ron on the other hand was gaping like a fish at seeing James in his fancy outfit.

Hermione: J...James.....?

James: Hello Hermione you look very pleasing in that dress.

Hermione: T..thank you and you on the other hand well...I don't even have the words to describe of what you are wearing.

Ron: Well I do..what are those?!

James: My dress robes? What do you think I am wearing?

Ron: Well they are all right and fancy...dashing black vest and boots....nice cape...while mine look ancient...I look like my great Aunt Tessie even smells like my great Aunt Tessie.

James: Yea no friend of mine is going to the ball looking like that. So I'll do you a favor Ron and if your mother asks tell her there was a slight flame problem when you accidentally caught the back on fire. Miracle Fabuleux!