Chapter 13: Werewolves and Animagus! and James's first Quidditch match part 1

After the talk that James had with Sirius Black about Peter Pettigrew that was weeks ago at the end of October, James was making sure to keep a close eye on the rat that Ron has to make sure it doesn't try anything funny because what Black said to James about Peter being an Animagus was true and James sensed the magical aura within the rat but decides to go with his plan and wait until the time is right to strike in which Black agreed to and keep their conversation a secret from everyone else including Harriet. So as of this moment James kept his mouth shot and didn't inform anyone including Dumbledore about his talk with Sirius Black that night in October and decided to keep it to himself. James with everything he had was heading to Defense Against the Dark Arts with Professor Lupin was not in school that night Black appeared and wanted to know why.

James: Sign I still can't get over what Sirius Black told me about Pettigrew including for what he did to Harriets parents and sold them to this Voldemort is which I need to do more research on.(James saids in thought while walking towards his class until Draca bumps into him)

Draca: Hello James.......

James: Hm? Oh hey Draca how you been?

Draca: I am doing alright thanks for asking and I heard about what happened during the end of October are you alright?

James: Yea I am fine I checked all around the school grounds from the high and bottom levels but no sign of Sirius Black.

Draca: Thats a relief but you didn't run into any of those Dementors did you because they were surrounding the school looking Black.(Draca saids while being worried about James)

James: Yea I saw them but they didn't really pay attention to me and I didn't bother them so I am in the clear.

Draca: Thank goodness(Draca saids while being in relief)

James: There was one thing that puzzled me before me and the teachers went off to find Black.

Draca: And whats that?

James: I haven't seen Professor Lupin in the castle since that day when Black was discovered in Hogwarts I wonder what happened that made him didn't show up and helped us find Black.

Draca: Maybe he was called out sick that night?

James: Maybe but weeks later he didn't show up for class for some reason, I am getting a strange feeling and I cant put my finger on it.

Draca: Well lets worry about that later we can talk about more after class and maybe just maybe he will show up this time.

James: I hope?(James saids and he and Draca made to class while everyone else was in there waiting for the teacher to arrive)

(Minus Harry Potter and replace with Harriet Potter instead)

James: Would you like to sit together since Gregory and Vincent are sitting together and Pansy is with Daphne.(James saids to Draca in which she smiles and nods which means yes she will like to sit together)