Chapter 24: Champions Selected!

Night has approached at Hogwarts and every student in the school were gathering in the great hall to see who will be selected to participate in the Triwizard Tournament in which Dumbledore has asked that everyone attend the great hall so that he can announce who will be in the tournament after the names are picked from the Goblet Of Fire. Everyone arrived at the great hall in which James decided to go sit with Draca since there was no room where Harriet and her friends were but it made Draca happy that her crush is sitting next to her along with the students of Durmstrang who are waiting to here from Dumbledore about who is going to compete in the challenges.

 Everyone arrived at the great hall in which James decided to go sit with Draca since there was no room where Harriet and her friends were but it made Draca happy that her crush is sitting next to her along with the students of Durmstrang who are ...

Draca: Thanks for sitting with me James really appreciate.(Draca saids with a smile while looking at her crush)

James: No problem Viper and besides there wasn't enough seats to sit anyway.

Draca: Well glad I saved you a spot, so who do you think is going to be picked?

James: Not sure, I put my name in the Goblet of fire as well maybe it could be me.

Draca: You put your name in the goblet of fire.

James: Sure did and I like a good challenge to see what this Tournament is about and what of challenges are in it in which could improve my skills as a wizard.

Draca: Well if you do get picked, I will be cheering for you every step of the way as well as the Slytherins.

James: Aw that is so sweet of you Draca thank you.(James saids and pets Draca on the head in which caused her to giggle and blush at the same time)

Soon the teachers and staff along with Dumbledore as well as Mr.Crouch came into the great hall to get everything settled in which Dumbledore spoke that got everyones including James's attention.

Dumbledore: Sit down please, Now the moment you've all been waiting for, the champion selection!(Dumbledore saids as he raises his hand and made all the lanterns go out while the Goblet of fire still lit that light up the great hall)

After Dumbledore made the fire go out of the lanterns, he approached the goblet of fire and touched with his hands then started to walk around it to see what happens next until all of sudden the blue flame in the goblet started to act up and turned bright pink in which surprised everyone in the hall and then what happened next was that small piece of paper came out of the flame and Dumbledore caught it and began to read who name was on the paper.

Dumbledore: The Durmstrang champion is Viktor Krum!(Dumbledore saids in which Krum smiled and was hounded by cheers from his friends as well as the students of Hogwarts and went down and shook Dumbledore's hand)