Chapter 8: Divination and The Grim

After James and Harriet had the talk with each other they headed towards their next class which taught by a teacher named Sybill Trelawney who talks about things about the future most likely she is a fortune teller which James would find very interested since he loves people who can tell fortunes about what would happened in life.

James: So what you think this teacher will show us Harriet?

Harriet: Hmm not sure but we will soon enough come on everyone is already inside and were on time as well.

James: Very well lets go(James saids as he and Harriet enter the classroom and sees that there is only Gryffindor students only which was odd but James shook it off and found a seat next to Seamus who was back from the nurses)

Gryffindor Student 1: Oh my goodness James is joining us in class!!(Student saids in thought with excitement)

Student 2: He looks so handsome in the suit of his.(Student girl saids in thought while admiring James's outfit up close)

James: Hey there Seamus how you feeling after that explosion in potion class?

Seamus: I had worse but other than that I am alright thanks for asking and the others filled me and Neville in of what happened in potion class.(Seamus saids to James in which he smiles)

Neville: Yea is it true that your potion you made turned Ron into a completely different person?

James: Indeed it even made Hermione faint which was quite the shocker actually.(James saids as it made the class giggle of what happened including Harriet and Ron who were partners)

Ron: I am still shocked that I can't remember what I did?

James: Well thats how the potion works it erases a persons memory from ever being that person they turned into.

Neville: It makes us wonder what else you can do James?

James: Don't worry you will see soon enough in no time I can promise you that.(James saids to Neville in which him and the other Gryffindors nod in agreement)

After a while now the teacher came from down the steps and sat in the chair in front of everyone in which James found her to be a very sweet woman who looks like she can tell about a persons fortune and her name is Professor Trelawney.

Trelawney: Welcome my children in this room you shale explore the noble art of divination in this room you shall discover if you possess the sight, I am Professor Trelawney together we shale cast ourselves into the future!