Chapter 19: New Year at Hogwarts!

It has been a couple months now and winter has come to an end which means the spring is about to start once again and James Robby couldn't wait because after a wonderful Christmas as well as winter break he had with his familiar Tula along with meeting a new friend named Dobby who is a house elf and friends with Harriet, James was ready to start a brand new year at Hogwarts along with everyone else so right now it was Friday and James was already back in school and was in his class with Professor Trelawney who is teaching the students about predictions through a crystal ball.

Trelawney: Broaden your minds, you must look beyond the art of crystal gazing in the clearing of the inner eye only then can you see!(Trelawney saids to the class who looked half asleep like Ron and Harriet except for James who was fully awake and...

Trelawney: Broaden your minds, you must look beyond the art of crystal gazing in the clearing of the inner eye only then can you see!(Trelawney saids to the class who looked half asleep like Ron and Harriet except for James who was fully awake and was listening to what the teacher is saying)

James: Seems like some of them didn't get a good nights rest?(James saids in thought)

Trelawney: Now what do we have here?(Trelawney saids towards the table where Hermione, Ron and Harriet are siting)

Hermione: Oh do you mind me trying Professor

Trelawney: Why of course!

James: I wonder what she wants to ask?(James whispers to Seamus)

Seamus: I am wondering as well?(Seamus whispers back until Hermione spoke again)

Hermione: The Grim possibility?(Hermione saids which got everyone including Harriet and James's attention)

James: Figures.....(James saids in thought)

Trelawney: My dear, for the first moment you stepped foot in my class I sensed that you did not possess the proper spirit for the noble art of divination no you see there you may be young in years with heart beats beneath your bosom Mrs.Shriveled as an old maid your soul is dry as the pages of the books to which you so desperately cleave.(Trelawney saids to Hermione in which got her anode and got up from her table and knocked over the crystal ball and walked out of the classroom)

James: Oh that is not good at all?(James saids to Seamus in which he agrees to)

Seamus: I agree?

Trelawney: Have I said something?(Trelawney saids while looking a little upset in which James got up from his table and walked towards the teacher and places a hand on her shoulder)