Chapter 7: Potions

After James left McGonagells classroom he decided to open a doorway that led to his house dorm so he can leave Tula when he goes off to his next classes while thinking of those sixty five points he earned for doing an excellent deeds as well as his classmates who admired his knowledge of animals that they heard of. So right now he is walking towards his potions class that is taught by known other than Severus Snape head of Slytherin House and James could not wait to see what the professors potion class is like until while walking he bumps into three familiar faces in which they were known other than Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, and Harriet Potter.

James: Hermione, Ron, Harriet hey!(James saids to his new friends from Gryffindor in which they both look towards him with smiles)

Ron: Hey James how you doing mate!

James: I am doing great Ron thanks for asking

Hermione: How was your first day of class?

James: Oh Hermione it was amazing, I liked McGonagells lessons on Animagus's and familiars in which she gave me sixty five points for perfect deeds.(James saids to the three who looked shock that James already on his first day earned a lot points for his house)

Harriet: Wait you already earned points for your house already?

James: Yea at first I didn't know what they were since Dumbledore never mention it to me but thanks to McGonagell she gave me the knowledge I need.

Ron: How did you earn sixty five points, I mean not to take this the wrong way but it is your first day of school and you already have a lot of points?

James: Well Ron, McGonagell asked me a question of what Animagus's are in which I already know about since they exist in my world and I also described what they are in which she gave me ten points.

Hermione: That is very impressive James and what about the fifty points?

James: Oh yes that was my favorite one, you see guys I too can turn into animals as well but as many as I want except for magical creatures like dragons and unicorns which I am still learning about in due time.(James saids in which all three were blown away that James can turn into many as animals as he wants)

Ron: Wait are you saying you can turn yourself into any animal you want and I mean any animal.

James: That is correct Ron

Harriet: What animal did you turn into that got you fifty points.(Harriet saids while getting interested in what James did)

James: I'll answer that but first do you three know anything about species called dinosaurs.

Hermione: Of course we do James all of us been to muggles museums lots of times during our holidays why?(Hermione saids to James who wore a smile on his face in which got them confused but when they looked at him again their eyes were opened wide like dinner plates)

Harriet: J....James did you? Did you really?

James: Yes Harriet I turned myself into a dinosaur that earned me my fifty points plus the extra five for giving a lesson to the class including McGonagell of what dinosaurs are.

Ron: Bloody hell........

Hermione: I am completely speechless(Hermione saids in thought while looking at James with the impossible look)

Harriet: If what you saying is true what dinosaur did you turn into?(Harriet saids while being in shock and amazed at the same time)

James: I turned into the famous Tyrannosaurus Rex(James saids with pride and it made all three of them jaws dropped to ground)