Chapter 2: The Heir of Pegasus has return part 2

Ever since James's mentors told him about the portal leading to his ancestors world, he became so excited to experience what is it like to travel to a totally different world and he also thanked his family and teachers for supporting him of his decision to carry on Carina's legacy as a wizard and the heir of Pegasus at Hogwarts school of magic. So right now James along with his family were at his teachers school preparing to open the portal to the world of magic from the conversation they all had together yesterday. James packed mostly anything that is related to magic as well as his warriors sword just in case he encounters dangers while being in that world. Once James arrived at his teachers school, he and his family were told to enter the magic room where mostly ever person goes to train magic and test their abilities.

 Once James arrived at his teachers school, he and his family were told to enter the magic room where mostly ever person goes to train magic and test their abilities

(Supreme Sorcerers Magic room)

Goliath: Welcome James!

Cornelius: We been waiting for you.

Angelina: I see you have everything you need for your journey yes?

James: Yes, everything I need is all packed in the bag you gave me, and no I didn't bring any technology because you all know I wasn't a fan of that stuff only magic.(James told his teachers in which they smile and nod their heads for respecting their wishes)

Henry: Just like me my boy, I too wasn't much a fan of technology myself, I only spend my days reading books and train until my heart gives out.

John: Hehehe, dad come on you know both me and Megan knew that is not true.(John saids to his father)

Megan: Uh actually John dad is right, I see what he does all day when we growing up.

James: At least I am not the only one

Kaitlyn: Well enough of that stuff, we just want to say James is good luck and I know that a fact you will become such a wonderful wizard just like those before you.(Kaitlyn saids while showing how much she loves her nephew for becoming something great)

James: Thanks aunt Kaitlyn

Leonardo: We will miss you cousin and thanks for being such a great member of the warriors.(Leo saids to his cousin and hugs him while James hugged back)

James: Thanks Leo and I will miss you to as well as you Richard and you to Lucy.(James saids to his other cousins who went to hug him as well)

Richard and Lucy: Goodbye cousin James!

Nicholas: James I am very proud of you and I know they will be as well just remember when you look up into the stars they will always be with you no matter far away they are, they will always be within you.(Nicholas saids to his nephew about his parents being with him after they died)

James: Thank you uncle

Megan: Take care of yourself sweetie and may the magic and your powers protect you.(Megan saids to James and hugs him as well)