Chapter 6: Animagus and Familiar Class

After James told the Slytherins that decided to take the portal doorway to get class in which got them excited including Draca who was just admiring James even more with his magic and his ability to open portal doorways in which she would like to learn as well if James agrees. So right now in empty class room a teacher was writing down notes while at her desk waiting for the students to arrived and her name is Professor McGonagell.

McGonagell: Well it almost time for class to start might as well.....(McGonagell was about to doe something but stopped and looked at the portal that appeared in front of her and out came students from Slytherin House along with James Robby)

(McGonagell was about to doe something but stopped and looked at the portal that appeared in front of her and out came students from Slytherin House along with James Robby)

James: Good morning Professor McGonagell hope you don't mind we decided to take the quicker way to get to class hope we're not late.(James saids as he and Slytherin house out of the doorway to greet McGonagell who wore a smile on her face)

McGonagell: Oh not at all James as a matter of fact you and Slytherin house are early and on time, I am impressed with this portal doorway of yours of course.

James: Thank you professor(James saids to McGonagell who nods but looks down and sees Tula next to James)

McGonagell: Oh my....would this be your familiar James?(McGonagell saids while walking towards James and Tula)

James: Yes she is her name is Tula she is a magical wolf which I am still have to learn more about since she is giving off such magical aura.

McGonagell: Well I think she quite the gentle creature mind if I?

James: Yes you may hold her she just loves attention.(James saids to the teacher in which McGonagell picked up Tula in her arms and couldn't believe how well behave she was towards others)

McGonagell: She is beautiful James and such well behaved manners.(McGonagell saids while rocking Tula in her arms like a baby)

James: She's been doing that to mostly everyone she encounters, she is very popular.

Draca/Pansy/Daphne: And cute!!!(Both said in thought)

After a while of holding Tula in her arms, McGonagell gently put her down next to James who took his seat next to Draca in which she asked if he wants to sit with her in class in which James wouldn't mind then the next couple minutes later Ravenclaw came in and while everyone was taking their seats McGonagell written down notes on the board before greeting the class.