Chapter 14: Jame's first Quidditch match and Dementor Attack!

Today was the day, James Charles Robby descendant of Carina Pegasus will face off against seven members of Slytherin house in the third game of Quidditch at Hogwarts due to the weather change because Dumbledore informed that Hogwarts will be excepting heavy rains storms coming soon but not during the first match which was relief for the Slytherins as well as James but not for the second match between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. But for now classes still remained and thankfully James completed everything he did last night along with what to make for Harriet and Draca for Christmas coming up soon in December along with his plans to make a home for himself which he didn't show anyone except for Hagrid and Dumbledore which the headmaster gave James his approval to make a home for himself since he is going to be living in world for now on due to his ancestors legacy.

James: Sigh...another day at Hogwarts school of magic and thank goodness I finished my assignments otherwise I wont be able to compete in Quidditch which I am excited about and hopefully it doesn't rain during the game, and it was good thing Dumbledore informed us about the weather but I am gonna feel bad for the other teams who going to play the game in really bad stormy weather.(James saids as he was walking out of his class that taught by McGonagell and he passed the assignment that was given along with the other assignments he did for his other teachers which they were impressed by James's knowledge and patience that he earned more points for and excellent grades)

HEY JAMES WAIT UP!(Draca saids while running towards James to see him)

James: Oh hey Draca whats up?

Draca: Are you excited for the Quidditch match today because I am.(Draca saids to James with a smile)

James: You bet Merlins beard I am!

Draca: Thats wonderful so who will you be facing? Because Dumbledore never mentioned it to anyone?(Draca saids to James in which James started scratching on the back of his head and trying to figure out how to tell he that he will be facing her house in the first match)

James: Well um.......is the first match with Slytherin?

Draca: Yea but we don't know who we are facing yet why?(Draca saids to James in question until she looks at James again while he is looking nervous)

James: Yea....about that well you see Draca..I'm?

Draca: You......you will be facing us.....in the first match.....(Draca saids while being in shock that James the man who helped her with school and being nice to her along with the other Slytherins is facing them in the first match)

James: Yea I just didn't know how to tell you guys...I am sorry I never mentioned it to you yet I wanted to surprise you but I guess that is over with now.

Draca: Well consider me surprised because I will also be in the game as well since I am the Quidditch seeker after all.

James: You were a seeker like you have to catch the golden snitch that is wicked fast and very hard to catch?

Draca: Hehehe that is correct Angel Warrior though I did had an accident last year and my house lost to Gryffindor.

James: What happened?

Draca: A rogue bludger knocked into me and I fell off the broom but luckily I wasn't hurt too badly which was good but it still hurt.(Draca saids to James in which he felt bad for the girl and he hopes that he doesn't encounter a rogue bludger in which he still needs to see what it is)

James: Well lets make sure that we don't see another one of those on the field?

Draca: Don't worry the first one was destroyed which was good to know.

James: Well thank Merlin for that

Draca: Hehehe yea so where you heading off to now?

James: Oh I am heading to the Quidditch stadium to get ready for the game against you guys which wont start until a couple more hours but I still want to see what the place is like before the game.