Chapter 17: Secret Christmas and House Project! part 1

Christmas is here and everyone in Hogwarts was getting ready for their holiday and winter break except for a few students who want to stay with their friends while the others are planning on spending the Holidays with their families and loved ones. And speaking of Christmas it was the day where the students find out who their secret Christmas is which means everyone is planing to exchange gifts to everyone which includes James Robby who finished his gifts for two very special girls who he helped in Hogwarts also he is still going with his home project when he informed Dumbledore about it and gave his blessing to James to make his home during winter break. James is his dorm getting ready to leave while carrying the gifts he made for both Harriet and Draca in which he put them in his magical bag so he can surprise them when he sees them.

James: Well it is time to head out Tula and start celebrating Christmas with our friends as well as give these gifts to Harriet and Draca if we see them.(James saids as he finish packing what he needs as well as the gifts for the girls)

Bark!(Tula barks while wearing a little winter hat and scarf that James got her while in Hogsmeade)

James: Thats right girl and don't you look adorable with those little scarf and winter hat. I can tell all the girls are going to go over heels for you.(James saids to his familiar)

Bark! Bark!

James: And you are very welcome Tula, come on let's get going and celebrate Christmas with everyone.(James saids as he and Tula left the dorm and greet everyone a Merry Christmas)

James and Tula went out of the dorm together and were walking around the school and seeing mostly half of the school with bags and trunks which means their going to spend Christmas with their families and friends which was nice for James since he did those things while he was in his world. While walking around some the students were wishing James a Merry Christmas as well as Tula in which the girls saw her in her little winter clothes which they found to be very cute and adorable.

Student: Merry Christmas James!

James: Merry Christmas

Student 2: Merry Christmas James!

James: Merry Christmas to you too!

Girl Student: Awwwww! Tula looks so cute!!!!(Girl student saids while looking at Tula in her winter clothes)

Girl Student 2: Awww look at that little scarf and little winter hat!!

Girl Students: SOO ADORABLE!!!!! 🥰 😍 ❤️(All the girls said to Tula who enjoys the attention of being loved while James smiles at how popular his familiar is getting for being cute and small)

James: Hehehe looks like you are popular with the girls Tula that is quite shocking really.(James saids in thought)

While James was walking and wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, someone was heading his way and was known other than Professor Snape.