Chapter 10: Lunch, Sirius Black Sighted, Talk with Dumbledore

While everyone came back from magical beast class that was taught by Hagrid who dismiss the class because of what happened with BuckBeak who acted strangely for some reason but they all shrugged it off and headed back except for James who decided to head to the library and find a book about magical wolves so he can see how to train his familiar before lunch starts soon but it wont take him long he just needs to know some important stuff about them.

James: Hey Draca I am going to head the library real quick to find some information about magical wolves I will join Slytherin house for lunch shortly.(James saids to Draca in which she nods and heads off with her house while Harriet and her friends were looking to where James was heading and decided to ask)

Ron: Hey James where you heading lunch is going to start in about an hour?

James: I am heading to the library to find a book on magical wolves so I can train Tula and learn how they can transform into their true forms.

Hermione: Would you like some help finding the Library?

James: Nah thats ok I walked past it while I was heading to my first class with McGonagell, I will be alright but thanks anyway.(James saids to Hermione in which she nods and heads to the great hall with Ron following behind)

Harriet: You think you will be able to find what your looking for?

James: Maybe? Not sure but that wont stop me from trying.

Harriet: Ok, say if you want to hangout with us more you more than welcome to come our dorm anytime you want if you like to I mean.(Harriet saids while rubbing her shoulder while looking a little nervous towards James)

James: Sure I would like that besides I never got the chance to see the other houses dorm yet so I will make sure to stop by.

Harriet: Really thats great!!! I mean that would be wonderful James thank you.

James: Your welcome I will see you soon after I am done finding about my familiar.

Harriet: Ok(Harriet saids and then walks to where her friends were heading as well while James walked towards the Library)

Time Skip:

When James made to the Library he asked the person known as Irama Pince to help him search for a book about magical wolves in which got her surprised that James had a magical wolf as a familiar in which she took him to the place where they kept books about magical creatures and when they came to a stop Irama pulled out a book about magical creatures from different races and gave to James so he can find out about his familiars history in which he sat down on the table and began to read about magical wolves on page three hundred and seven.

James: Hmm...lets see here? Its saids that magical wolves are the most powerful race of wolves to ever exist in the magical world they grow up to eight to ten feet tall and can take on mostly any creature bigger than them like werewolves, dragons, minotaurs, and anything that is a threat to them by sensing them will attack or defend those closest to them in any case their owners who took care of them when they become familiars. Wow that is something a beast that can take on mostly anything bigger than them impressive. It also saids they have healing tears like a phenix which could heal any injurer if they were attacked by unknown attacks, ok that is something to know about as well; I wonder if Tula can do that. (While James was reading more about his magical wolves he came upon something that got his attention) Well here is something that I am looking for in order to change a magical wolf into their true forms while being in their smallest form you must chant out the words (Shift) so that the beast can transform into their true forms and if you want to change them back to their small size just say the word (Revert) hmm seems easy enough. It also saids that magical wolves respond to commands to their owners while in a fight with either wizards or creatures that bring harm to others, I will have to train Tula for that one as well. Let's see if they have any enemies for that matter?(James was looking through the pages and he came upon what he is looking for) It saids here their natural enemies are werwolves, and it saids they that werewolves and magical wolves have been enemies since the beginnings of time becomes werewolves bring nothing but carnage and death and enjoy cursing people by biting them turning them into their own kind while the magical wolves bring peace and protection to those who have goodness in them and will defend anyone who is ever attacked or most likely end up almost dead. What I can tell there might be werewolves here in this world, I should know I had my encounters with them a while back luckily I didn't have any problems with Jennifer since she can control her transformation but just to be safe it was good thing that my teachers gave over millions of werewolf cures just in case I encounter one thank you supreme sorcerers. Still I don't think bringing Tula into a fight with a werewolf is a good idea since she still is new to me but that wont stop me after all I took down many werewolves using my animals forms which made me stronger so that is good news.(James saids to himself and after he got everything he needed on magical wolves and how to train Tula he retuned the book back the librarian and headed back with the others in the great hall to have some lunch)