Chapter 11: Boggart and An Enemy from the past!

James left the garden after his talk with Dumbledore and showing him his powers while Albus taught him about Quidditch in which he got James enrolled which will take place in November so right now he is heading to his next class which is being taught by Professor Lupin but what James doesn't realize that something from his past will appear to him in front of everyone including the teacher but for James he learned from the fateful day and let go of that part of his mind and moved on with the help of his family and teachers.

James: Well I only got like lets see here....oh great I am right on time for class with Lupin.(James saids as he walks towards the door in front of him and opens to see the students all gathered around a strange looking wardrobe that is moving)

James: Did I miss anything I should know about?(James saids and it got the attention of the students and Lupin in which Lupin smiles and steps forward to James)

Lupin: Ah Mr.Robby glad you could join us, we were about to discuss what we will be doing for todays lesson.

James: Oh great and sorry for being a little late Dumbledore asked me to have a word with him.

Lupin: Oh it is quite alright James, besides your right time actually now why don't you go stand next to the other students so we can get started.(Lupin saids to James in which he nods and goes stand next Draca who was standing next to her friends)

Draca: What did Dumbledore want?(Draca whispers to James)

James: He wanted me to keep guard the students in case Sirius Black comes to Hogwarts.(James whispers back which Draca nods back and looks towards the front as did James)

Once everyone settled down and said nothing Lupin began the lesson to what he will be teaching this class as well as James who wants to know whats with the wardrobe that making all that racket.

Lupin: Intriguing isn't it? Would anyone like to venture a guess to what is inside the wardrobe.(Lupin saids to the students who were looking at the wardrobe)

Dean: That would be a Boggart Professor

Lupin: Very good Mr.Thomas and now can anyone tell me what a Boggart looks like?

Hermione: No one knows Professor, Boggart's are shapeshifters they take the form of whatever particular person fears the most.(Hermione saids to Lupin in which got James's attention knowing what used to fear him and knows what the Boggart might turn into)

James: I think I have an idea of what that thing might turn into.(James saids in thought while crushing his hands into first as well as glaring at the wardrobe which Draca saw)

Draca: James are you ok?

James: I am fine......(James saids with a little venom in his voice that got Draca scared a little)

Draca: What happened to him after he got to our world?(Draca saids in thought while looking back at the front)

Hermione: That what makes them so....