Chapter 4: Trip to Diagonally

The sun was rising at Hogwarts and everyone was still fast a asleep because starting tomorrow is school so right now James started to wake up early around five thirty since he is a morning person since he is going with Hagrid to Diagonally to get his school supplies he needs for his classes.

James: Yawn!........mmmm.....man that was such a good night sleep but now it is not time to relax more, I have to meet Hagrid at seven so might as well freshen up and get dressed good thing I packed a second pair of my warrior clothes before I left my world.(James saids as he got up from his new bed and goes to the bathroom to freshen up and once he got there he was amazed of how the bathroom looked)

(James saids as he got up from his new bed and goes to the bathroom to freshen up and once he got there he was amazed of how the bathroom looked)

(Edit by me:95nicholasnm)

James: Wow even the bathroom looks beautiful, might as well take a nice hot bath and get ready.(James saids as he turns on the hot water and starts getting himself cleaned and dressed)

After James took his bath and put on his fresh clean clothes he decided to leave the house and head towards the place that Hagrid told him to meet him.

James: I will be heading to Diagonally with Hagrid Selina, I wont be long.(James saids to the painting in which she nods)

Selina: I will be waiting till you get back soon James and have fun.

James: I will(James saids and heads down the steps to head to where to meet Hagrid)

James was walking down the steps while some students who were up and early greeted him in which James did the same and they were from different houses as well.

Student1: Good Morning James!

James: Good morning

Student2: Good morning James!

James: Hehehe good morning to you too

Hello there James Robby(A voice said behind James and looked to see who it was and it was another red hair man who goes by the name Percy Weasley brother of Ron Weasley)

James: Oh hello who you might you be?

Percy: My name is Percy Weasley Hogwarts Prefect were the schools security to make sure no students wonder off or get into trouble.