Chapter 22: Quidditch World Cup!

It has been weeks now since both Harriet and James went over to spend the summer with the Weasley as well as the note that Draca sent to James about going to the game called the Quidditch World Cup in August in which is August now and everyone in the Weasley house were still asleep even James and Harriet but for the girl who lived she was starting to have visions while she was sleeping in which saw an old man going to an abandoned house and inside there was Peter Pettigrew along with another man and huge looking snake that was speaking to someone who sounded weak until Peter saw the old man and cast a spell instantly killing the poor old man and then all of sudden Hermione came into the bedroom and was waking up everyone for some reason in which James woke up early because he is an early person to wake up and went along with Hermione to wake the others about something important.

Hermione: Harriet?.......Harriet....are you alright?(Hermione saids while trying to wake up Harriet who was sweating and acting nervous for some reason and started to open her eyes to see her friend and James)

Harriet: Hermione, James, sorry it was just a bad dream....when did you both came in?

James: Just a couple seconds ago are you sure your alright Harriet, you look like you were having a panic attack?

Harriet: I am alright James don't worry about it...but thanks though for worrying about me.

James: Hey it is like I said I will always be here if you need me.(James saids and places his hand on Harriet's cheek in which she blushes and smiles for James's soft touch)

Hermione: Wake up Ronald......

Ron: Bloody hell.......

Hermione: Oh honestly get dressed both of you and don't go back to sleep.

James: She's right you two come get up....

Hermione: Come on Ronald your mother has breakfast ready!

James: Ooo....I am famished for some breakfast from Mrs.Weasley.(James saids as he leaves the room in which earned Harriet to giggle and soon both her and Ron got up and dressed and headed downstairs very very early)

Then everyone was down stairs together like one big happy family and Molly just finished cooking up the biggest breakfast for everyone to eat in which James really enjoyed the cooking of Molly Weasley in which earned a smile upon the woman's face that James enjoys her cooking while the others did the same. Then soon Arthur told everyone to pack up their things and head out of the house to go somewhere truly remarkable but will not tell anyone about it in which James likes surprises and he asked if Molly can look after Tula while they are gone in which Molly held the adorable wolf in her arms meaning that she will take good care of Tula while James and the others head off to who knows where.

Harriet: Hey Ron where are we actually going?

Ron: Dunno, hey dad where are we going!

Arthur: Haven't the foggiest, keep up!