Chapter 23: Back To Hogwarts!

After what happened at the Quidditch World Cup in which was attacked by a group of dark wizards known as the Death Eaters in which they all burned down the tents and caused so many wizards and witches to flee from the site but not only that but a something or someone conjured a spell that released a symbol that all Death Eaters worship in which was the dark mark for which James knows about after Lucius and his wife explained to him that the dark lord known as Voldemort might return in which his followers are gathering to await their masters return. Then after James along with his friends and Harriet left the site that was destroyed by the Death Eaters they decided to head back to Ron's home to be kept safe until the day school starts in which it was about to begin. James and Harriet left the Weasley's home to go back to their place and get their stuff together for school in which James had his and Harriet's school supplies as well as books including luggage transported to Hogwarts and straight into their dormitories thanks to James's door portal that can open up to any place in which he use to open the portal to both House Gryffindor and Pegasus to have both his and Harriet's things brought in before anyone else can have their things move to their houses. 

Soon after words James and Harriet met up with the Weasley's and Hermione at the train station in which James wouldn't mind taking the train to school instead of using his door portal magic in which he could use a break from using all the time. Then once all of them said goodbyes to their families and loved ones, everyone who was going to Hogwarts got on the train and settled into their compartments to wait to get to school while James along with Ron, Hermione and Harriet sat together trying to figure out what went down at the World Cup in which Hermione was reading the wizard article about who conjured the spell for the dark mark.

While Hermione was reading the article, Ron was minding his own business until he heard the Trolley woman come by with snacks in which he got up from his seat to get something while James with Tula on his lap was sleeping and Harriet next to him who was helping putting Hermione's and Rons luggage on the top in which they thanked her for the help then sat back down with James.

Trolley Woman: Anything from the trolley dears?

Ron: A pack of Robles and a licorice wand, do you want anything James?

James: No I am good Ron but thanks, Harriet?

Harriet: I am fine thank you..

Hermione: This is horrible how can the ministry not know who conjured it, is there any security?(Hermione saids while looking at the wizard article about the dark mark that appeared at the World Cup)

Ron: Loads, got all people worried even dad it happened right under their noses.

James: Well between us four I think the ministry should a better job in keeping an eye of who or what is causing all of this, I mean I feel so bad for those who were caught in the incident with those Death Eaters if only I did something I could of stopped them.

Harriet: There was nothing you could of done James and besides if you did try to use your powers, you could accidentally injured someone.

James: Yea that would be a bad idea at the time, at least your father Ron knows what to do, he is a good man should be proud of what he is doing.