Chapter 3: The Heir of Pegasus has return part 3

Hat: You shale be in.......

Students: Please be in our house!!(All said in thought until there was silence)

Hat: PEGASUS!!!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

The students were silent and didn't say a word of what the hat just said while they were looking at James with their eyes wide open like the 4th of July until a girl who has brownish hair and eyes who wore Gryffindor stood up from her seat and asked Albus what the hat said was true or nor and her named is Hermione Granger.

Hermione: Professor Dumbledore!, I believe we didn't quite heard that did the sorting hat just say Pegasus? I mean there never been a Pegasus house here at Hogwarts before was there?(Hermione saids in which everyone nods in her agreement and looks...

Hermione: Professor Dumbledore!, I believe we didn't quite heard that did the sorting hat just say Pegasus? I mean there never been a Pegasus house here at Hogwarts before was there?(Hermione saids in which everyone nods in her agreement and looks towards Albus and McGonagell in question)

McGonagell: I think it is about time we tell you all
the real truth.....

Hermione: The real truth professor?

McGonagell: Yes do you all remember what we told that Hogwarts was founded by the four greatest wizards and witches over a thousands years ago.(McGonagell saids to the students in which they all nod)

Hermione: Of course we do professor?

McGonagell: Well I believe that was declared an error....(McGonagell saids to the students who looked at her in shock including Hermione)

Hermione: An error.......(Hermione saids while her friend with red hair couldn't believe it either and his name is Ron Weasley)

(Hermione saids while her friend with red hair couldn't believe it either and his name is Ron Weasley)

Ron: An error bloody hell how is that error?

McGonagell: You see everyone, Hogwarts was founded not by four founders but actually five founders.

Students: There were five of them?(All said in thought)

McGonagell: Yes you see there was Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, Salazar Slytherin, and the fifth was the most gifted out of all the four and her named was Carina Pegasus.