𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌

"  ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ?  "

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Raina had woken up some time ago and decided to quickly double-check she had everything packed. The woman made her way to the kitchen and quietly made herself a cup of coffee, as she went to pour the boiling water some of it slashed onto her hand causing her to quickly put the kettle down.

"Fucking hell." She cursed quietly. Raina ran some cold water and carefully put her hand under the running water. The cold sensation caused her to flinch slightly, as she stared at her hand, memories resurfaced. Something that hasn't happened for a long time. Raina could still faintly remember how warm he was as he stood behind her, she vaguely remember his voice, how his skin felt, how he smelt.

Stop. Raina thought to herself as she shook her head and continued on with her coffee. With her coffee in hand, Raina went to each of the boys and woke them up telling them it was nearly time to go. She sat at the dinner table drinking her coffee as the boys got their stuff together, all of them showered and dressed comfortably. A knock altered everyone to the front door as Manager Sejin came his way through.

"Good morning guys. Nice to see you all up and ready for once." He teased the group, Raina giggled as she recounts the thousand of times Sejin had to literally drag them from their beds to get up and ready. Sejin had a stack of papers in his grasp and gave them to each member.

"This is the list of events you will attend during your stay in Japan." The Enhypen members nodded and began to read the paper.

EVENTS

1st month

Cancer research fundraiser and marathon competition - perform & socialise

2nd month

Japan Fashion Week - Attend, Raina to participate

Kpop festival - perform, interact with fans

"As you can see you will have no events to attend in the final month of your stay. The Cancer fundraiser and Marathon Competition will be during the 2nd week of your first month. You will receive the setlist and everything you need once you get there. As for accommodation, we have discussed with Ni-ki and his family. They have decided that if you desire, three members excluding Ni-ki will be able to stay in his home for the duration of your stay. While the remaining members will stay at this hotel 10 minutes away from Ni-ki's home. But this is entirely to your discretion." Sejin explains to the group. They all looked at each other and nodded, they discuss the accommodation during their flight.

"The van is just outside and we have extra security to escort you to and from the airports. The ride will take around an hour so we better get moving. Everyone got everything?" Sejin asked and everyone enthusiastically nodded and rushed to grab their luggage. Soon all 8 members rushed out the door into the van. Raina sat next to Jay who munched on his corn, Raina put her earphones in and stared out the window as she watched the dark sky, lost in the melody that rang through her ears.

Raina's eyes slowly closed as the music lulled her to sleep, and soon her head softly fell onto Jay's shoulder. Jay smiled fondly at the older woman and continued to munch on his corn.

Everyone noticed Raina's sleepy state and shared looks of adoration for the woman, it was no secret the boys loved Raina. She was everything to them, she was their soulmate. But not in the way most people viewed the term 'soulmates'. To the 7 younger men, Raina was their platonic soulmate, she was their sister, mother and best friend all in one. She's the stars to their night sky. They would do anything for her and wanted her to be the best version of herself, all they want is for her to be happy. 

Soon enough the van had stopped, indicating their arrival to the airport. Jay softly shook Raina awake.

"Raina, we're here." He said, the older woman groaned softly as she opened her sleepy eyes. When their security guards gave them the green light to make their way out of the van, Raina sluggishly made her way out. Sleep still holding its grasp on her. The group was thankful that there weren't any paparazzi waiting for them.

It wasn't long before the group had boarded their plane and took their seats. All of them getting comfortable for the 2-hour flight, Raina looked out for the window once again and gazed at the stars as she fiddled with her father's family ring that hung perfectly around her neck.

and the young woman wondered what fate had in store for her.