𝘖𝘕𝘌

ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴍᴀʏ ʜᴜʀᴛ, ɪᴛ ᴍᴀʏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʟ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴘᴀɪɴ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛᴇꜱᴛ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ʟɪꜰᴇ.  "

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
2021
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Today, we are gearing up to release our comeback 'Dimension: Dilemma' its been 7 months since he left. These past couple of weeks have been good, I haven't spiralled nor have I had any nightmares. But the latter maybe because I haven't gotten efficient sleep, but who cares about the technicalities. The boys and I have worked so hard on this new album, speaking of the boys. They've definitely helped me as much as they can, I've never been more thankful. But I know I've distanced myself from them, that I've created a rift in our friendship. It's something I'm trying to mend but it's hard to do when I can't even look after myself most days. My therapist said that I'm slowly starting to heal, but I think I'm just repressing the enviable. I...I also packed away his ring, it's in a little box with our photo in the back of my wardrobe. I hope I'll be able to forget about its existence-

Raina suddenly stopped writing when a knock sounded at her bedroom door. The woman placed down her pen and slowly made her way to the door and opened it. She was met with Sunoo's pink hair and his bright smile.

"Hey, sunshine," Raina said with a small smile, Sunoo smiled back and grabbed her hand.

"Come on! I've got your favourite on the table." Raina looked confused as she let Sunoo lead them to the table to see her boys already seated. Her smile widened just slightly as she realised what he meant.

"Pork bulgogi." Raina spoke, she sat down next to Heeseung who brought her into a brief side hug. The boys ate and chatted away as Raina kept silent for the most part, only nodding and speaking when they asked or said something directly to her. That was one aspect of Raina that had changed, she hardly spoke anymore, she didn't play pranks on the others with Ni-ki, she didn't tease Jay anymore. The boys missed her sarcastic jabs, missed her teasing comments, her random stories. 

After they finished eating, Raina quietly made her way back to her room and laid on her bed. The young woman stared at the leather-bound book Yoongi had given her back in I-LAND, she hadn't touched the book. She didn't want to be reminded of him, she had given him her heart in its entirety and then he just...Leaves. But then again, she shouldn't be surprised, everyone is bound to leave her at one point. A sudden knock echos through her bedroom, Raina sighed and made her way to her door, Heeseung stood in front of her with mixed emotions in his eyes.