𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

"  ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ɪꜱ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ.  "

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Raina sat in the passenger seat while Jay, Sunoo and Ni-ki sat in the back. Everyone was vibing their hearts out to 'Yeah' by Usher, with grins on their faces.

Raina could see the massive Ferris wheel and the bright coloured lights ahead and her grin widened.

"Guys! We're almost there!" Raina excitedly exclaimed, Sunoo cheered and bounced in his seat. About 5 minutes later both cars were parked next to each other and everyone quickly unbuckled themselves and opened their doors. Raina was the first one out and bounced on the balls of her feet as she waited for everyone, as soon as the group of 10 was all gathered outside the cars Raina grabbed Heeseung's arm impatiently.

"Come on guys! I can smell the delicious food from here!" Raina whined as she practically dragged Heeseung to the entrance. K watched and grinned, the man shook his head softly before jogging to catch up with them. Everyone followed their 3 eldest friends, happily chatting away. Once their tickets had been checked and they had entered the carnival, Raina turned to the group with her dimpled grin.

"Rides first, then food." Raina instructed, everyone nodded as Ni-ki spoke up.

"Bumper cars first!" Ni-ki shouted as he gestured to the bumper car ring. Raina smirked before rushing over to the waiting line.

"Come on losers!" She called over her shoulder. Everyone shared grins before sprinting to where Raina stood.

"Who's with who?" Haru asked as he looked around the group. Raina and Ni-ki shared a look before Ni-ki slung his arm around her shoulders.

"I got my partner." Ni-ki said, the youngest and the oldest of the idol group smirked at each other and fist-bumped.

"Prepare to lose, losers." Raina taunted. Sunghoon slung his own arm around Jake who grinned manically.

"Don't speak too soon Raina." Sunghoon shot back. The woman scoffed and poked her tongue out at the pair. Very quickly everyone had their pair. Ni-ki and Raina, Jake and Sunghoon, Heeseung and Sunoo, Jay and Jungwon, and finally K and Haru. Raina stood next to K as the others talked away as they all waited.

"Shall we form an alliance?" Raina whispered to K dramatically. K grinned and swolled the bubble of laughter at her choice of words and played along.

"And what do I benefit from this alliance?" K whispered back, Raina thought for a moment and looked up at him.

"I'll buy you popcorn and win you any prize you want." She offered, K chuckled and pretended to think about it for a moment before nodding his head.