𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌

"  ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴏʀ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ɢᴏ?  "

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Raina took a deep breath once she had stepped away from the mic, she listened as the audience cheered and gave a courteous bow and grinned. Her heart was still beating loudly in her ears, she was escorted off-stage to her memeber's who all stood with proud smiles on their faces.

"You did so well Raina." Ni-ki cheered, bringing the shorter but older woman into a tight embrace. Raina giggled and tightly hugged him back, her head resting on his shoulder.

"Hey, move aside, it's my turn to hug her!" Jake whined, pushing the youngest of the group, Raina rolled her eyes.

"Oh shut up you big baby," Raina said with a smile but nonetheless hugged Jake before the others glanced at each other and within a second Raina was held captive between the arms of 7 boys, all tightly huddled together. Raina laughed loudly while grunting and groaning in fake annoyance.

"Ew! Ew! Guys, you're all sweaty. Get off! I can't breathe!" Raina whined loudly, dramatically squirming and throwing her arms in the air.

"Shut up Raina." They all said in unison, which caused all 8 of them to laugh. They all stayed in their group hug for a moment before Raina sighed and patted Sunoo's shoulder, who stood next to her. 

"Alright, that's it. No more chick flick moments." Raina commented, pulling away from the circle. Heeseung, who stood in front of her after they had all pulled apart glanced at Raina before his eyes darted over her shoulder. Raina didn't need to turn her head to know who he was looking at, not when she could feel the person in question drilling holes into the back of her head, she slowly turned around.

Their eyes connected immediately and Raina felt everything almost boil over. Almost. The young woman took a breath and Jay placed a hand on her shoulder 

"We have 10 minutes before we have to go to the airport. Raina, he doesn't know." Jay whispered lowly to the older woman, Raina nodded slightly and looked at K once again before merely walking past him towards her dressing room knowing he'd follow her and he did, he walked behind her, maintaining a respectful distance.

 It felt like an eternity to get to her private dressing room, Raina entered first with K silently stepping in moments later pressing his back against the shut door. Raina stood in front of the small vanity mirror, slowly removing her jewellery only leaving the necklace around her neck.

"Raina," K said quietly through the thick air of tension that filled the room, almost suffocating both of them. K took a deep breath in, his eyes drifting from the floor to her reflection, he curled his fists tightly until his knuckles turned white and he could start to feel the half-moon indents of his blunt nails seeing into the palm of his hand.