𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙

" ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ᴍᴇꜱꜱʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴜꜱɪɴɢ. "

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Raina woke up with sunlight shining on her flawless skin, her groans of disapproval and resentment filled the air.

"fuck off sun." Raina muttered before shielding her face with her blanket while huffing and groaning. Her head throbbed instantly as she tried to get more sleep, but her phone ringing blared through the air. Raina whined once more before grabbing her phone her eyes tightly shut.

"Hello?" Raina mumbled, her head spinning rapidly causing her to gag slightly.

"Up and at em' Raina. We're outside your door." Jay's voice sounded through the speaker, and Raina groaned loudly and physically rolled onto the floor from her bed. Her head spun and pounded, resisting the urge the vomit, Raina slowly got up and stumbled to the front door of her room.

"You look like shit." Was the first Jay said when she opened the door. Raina groaned and flipped him off, she swayed on her feet and nearly toppled over if it wasn't for Jungwon's hands on her shoulders.

"I will never understand why you drink so much when you know you'll feel like this afterwards," Jungwon said, Raina sent him a small smile that turned into more of a grimace than anything else.

"Come on. Shower it off." Jay ordered, gently pushing his female team member towards the hotel bathroom. Raina flipped him off and slightly stumbled her way to the bathroom, carefully closing the door, as she stripped off her clothes Raina looked at her reflection. The woman tried to recall her hot mess of a night last night but the memories came to her in a blur of colours and slurred words.

"What the fuck did I do? Think Raina." She muttered to herself, but when she kept drawing a blank the women glared at her reflection and prayed that whatever drunk her did or said wasn't damaging to her.

Admittedly Raina did feel much better after showering, brushing her teeth and putting on fresh clothes. She appeared back into the room where Jay and Jungwon waited, Raina sighed before gulping down the rest of the water that she found on her bedside table.

"Anyone wanna tell me what the fuck I did?" Jay let out a scoff-like laugh and shook his head with a shrug.

"We don't know." Raina narrowed her eyes at the younger man in confusion,

"Weren't you guys the ones who brought me back here?" She questioned, and by the look in Jungwon's eyes, she already knew she wasn't going to like their response. Jungwon chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck, glancing at Jay.

"Actually...It was K Hyung..." Raina froze, her whole body paralysed, suddenly very much sober as she blinked at the group leader.