𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

"  ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ꜰᴇᴀʀ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ꜱᴛᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴜꜱ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴏɴ.  "

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

The sun had started to set by the time class had finished. Raina stood in front of the room and bowed to them after K and Haru had concluded the class.

"I would first like to thank you all for having me today, it was an honour to be dancing with you all. I hope you have a good evening." Raina said, everyone grinned and bowed back saying their own goodbyes to the female idol. As everyone packed away, some came up to Raina and shyly asked for a picture to which Raina happily obliged and soon it was only Raina, Haru and K left in the room. Haru, who had been silent since his comment earlier, observed K and Raina as they avoided eye contact and maintained a distance he stared at them in confusion.

Did they know each other?

What exactly was this weird tension between them?

Haru shook his head and checked his phone, his eyes widening.

"Shit! I'm late to pick up Asahi!" K and Raina looked at Haru as he scrambled to gather his things. The man looked at his two friends and grinned apologetically.

"Sorry guys but I have to dash." Raina smiled and shook her head.

"No worries, text me later." Haru nodded with a grin and sent K a playful finger heart, to which K laughed and sent him a flying kiss. The moment Haru closed the door behind him, Raina had already gathered her things and now leaned against the wall, wanting to take a few minutes to relax. Raina observed K through the mirror as he continued to dance, the woman felt almost nostalgic watching him dance, it left a bittersweet feeling in her chest.

"You've improved a lot." The words flew out of Raina's lips. K who was not expecting her to say anything tumbled in his step slightly and his eyes snapped to her through the mirror. K stood there silently for a few long moments.

"So have you." The dark-haired man quietly responded. Raina nodded slightly and broke her eyes away from his dark brown eyes, not wanting to drown in them.

"Raina..." K said slowly as he took a few steps towards her, still maintaining a respectable distance. Raina quickly shook her head, knowing what he was going to say.

"No K...Please. N-not now." Raina begged, not wanting to have the conversation they desperately needed to have. Raina knew, she knew that sooner or later, she and K will need to talk things out. But Raina wasn't ready to have that conversation. K swallowed thickly and nodded, his eyes fixed on the floor before they travelled to the beautiful woman in front of him, the two almost lovers stand in silence until Raina picked up her bag and started to walk towards the door. She couldn't get far when K's warm hand softly encased her wrist causing her to freeze, his warmth burning through Raina's skin. Raina felt him slip a small piece of paper into her hand and looked at him, he looked down at her with eyes full of desperation and understanding.

"Whenever you're ready...If you're ever ready. Just...Call me." K whispered. Raina looked down at the small slip of paper in her hand before slowly looking back up at K.