𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕

ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. "

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Two days passed after K had seen his old friends before K decided to call Heeseung. After 2 hours of trying to work up the courage to make the call, he did it. Heeseung seemed happy to hear from the older man and K was surprised when he invited him to their hotel for dinner, and although K hesitated he couldn't decline Heeseung's offer. So he found himself here. Standing in front of the room number Heeseung resided in, his hands were clammy and shaky, K knew he had a lot to do to redeem himself for all the hurt he's caused them. Just as K was about to knock, the door opened to reveal a smiling Sunoo, K had missed the young man's eye smile.

"Hyung, please come in." Sunoo greeted, moving aside to let K walk into the lavish room. K noticed all of them were in the room, well, except Ni-ki and Raina and although a brief stab of guilt and disappointment hit his heart, K wasn't surprised. He deserved the treatment they were giving him. Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Jungwon and Heeseung all got up from their place on the couches and hugged K in greeting. The group had gathered around the coffee table which had an array of food across it, they ate and began to catch up on everything they missed in each other's lives.

"What have you been up to Hyung?" Jungwon asked after Jake had finished his story of their debut. K looked at Jungwon with a smile, one that hadn't left his face.

"I'm currently a dance instructor at a local studio which I love, I finished my final year at university about 2 months ago." Heeseung smiled at this, glad that K had achieved something he wanted. 

"Wow! What did you study in university?" Jay asked, K grinned at the younger man.

"I did a master's degree in Musical Production. I was doing well enough to shadow a couple of professional prodcuer's for 2 weeks after my last exam." K replied with a grin, Jay wistled impressed and proud of the older man. Despit the hurt K had caused them, all 6 young men couldn't help but feel happy that K had achieved all this. They could all tell K hadn't completely given up his dream of being a performer but rather had taken a different avenu. 

The 7 friends ate and laughed, sharing stories and memories of the past 5 years. They were all having a good time that no one noticed the two figures who had just walked into the room, their arms full of bags.

"What's all the laughing about? Did Jake slip on his ass again-" Ni-ki stopped dead in his tracks once he saw K and the others lounging around. Seemingly have a grand time, his eyes widened once he realised Raina was behind him. Ni-ki turned around to see Raina blankly looking at the group of males on the couches, the atmosphere instantly changed the moment K's eyes landed on Raina.