𝘛𝘞𝘖

"  ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ ꜱᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ, ʏᴇᴛ ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜱᴏ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ.  "

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
2021
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Raina stared at her reflection, her breathing uneven as sweat dripped down her neck and forehead. The practice room was void of anyone but her, it was 3 am in the morning and Raina had not slept, instead spent her time practising. Forcing her body to keep practising, Raina quickly finished off her water and turned the music back on. They had finished recording their new comeback album and it was to be released tomorrow. Which was both nerve-wracking and exciting, for the others at least. Raina's mind was still too far into the darkness to truly feel anything, she tried to though, god did Raina try. Raina put on a brave face whenever she was with the group or interacting with fans, not wanting them to worry about her. Despite her mental state, Raina loved her members and her fans, she was trying to be okay but...

It's times like these where Raina pushed herself too far into the darkness of her own mind, her body suffering the consequences. It was times like this that Raina didn't want to try, she didn't want to get better. Hours went by before Raina had arrived back at the dorm, the sun beaming proudly, Raina quietly walked through the dorm making her way to her bedroom.

"Raina." Heeseung's tense voice called out, Raina turned around to see the young man standing behind her, his arms crossed over his chest. Raina blankly looked at him, she could see emotions flickering in his eyes as he stared at her wrecked state, he knew where she had been. 

"How long?" Raina clenched her jaw at Heeseung's demanding tone.

"Just a couple of hours." It was a lie and Heeseung knew it. He knew she had been in the practice room since yesterday, the bags under her eyes all but confirmed it. He hated seeing her like this, hated seeing her treat herself like this, he had begun to grow frustrated, not at Raina but himself for not being able to help her better. 

"I've got therapy in 20 minutes. I'll take to you later." Raina didn't give him any time to respond before walking into her bedroom and shutting the door. Raina showered and changed into a fresh pair of jeans and a long-sleeved shirt, Raina smiled slightly at her members as she passed them before heading out the door and making her way to therapy. Raina had been going to therapy for years, but as of this year, her visits had become more frequent.

Raina entered the room and bowed at the older man. Dr Seo had been Raina's therapist since she was a trainee, he was a kind soul and a very patient one at that. There would be times when Raina would dodge his questions or become rude and erratic, but he never pushed her, never gave up. 

"Hello Raina, it's good to see you. How have you been?" Dr Seo questioned kindly as Raina took a seat on the blue loveseat. 

"Same as always." Raina answered after a moment of silence, her fingers drumming a pattern against her thigh. Dr Seo took note of her short quip and the nervous habit.

"Is there something you'd like to get off your chest Raina?" Dr Seo asked the young woman softly, giving her the option of telling him rather than demanding her. Raina sighed and let her eyes focus on the small coffee table.