𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌

"  ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇ. ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪꜱ ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇ.  "

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

To Raina, the car ride back to her hotel went by so fast yet so slow at the same time. She didn't know when the car had stopped, it was only when K helped her out of the car did everything hit her. She couldn't walk straight but it didn't bother her one bit as she continued to babble on about random things and giggle at virtually nothing as they made their way to her hotel room.

"Princess, where is your key-card?" K asked as Raina leaned against the wall beside her door, she clumsily shrugged off her purse and opened it, she handed the card to him with a lay smile. With a hand on her lower back, K guided her into the room, she giggle when she stubbled over her slippers that laid by the door. K slowly knelt down in front of her and lifted her foot to rest on his knee.

"Gonna undo your heels now princess." He said quietly, Raina hummed and used the wall to steady herself as K carefully slipped her heels off and slipped on her slippers. He stood by and took his own shoes off before entering the room, he went to the small kitchen and grabbed water from the mini-fridge. Raina stubbled her way to the bathroom to change out of dress, so tried to reach and pull down the zip but her intoxicated limps wouldn't allow her. Knocking on the bathroom door sounded causing Raina to turn to the door.

"Are you okay in there?" K's deep voice sounded, his voice causing butterflies in Raina's stomach.

"I-I can't reach the zip." Raina shyly said, there was a moment of silence before the door slowly opened and K walked in, he slowly approached Raina until he was right behind her.

"Where's the zip?" He asked slowly, his eyes staring at Raina through the mirror. Raina motioned her head to her back before watching him through the mirror, she watched as K lifted his hand and grasped the zipper. She held the front of her dress to keep it from falling off her shoulders while her other hand gripped the edge of the basin like it was her lifeline. neither of them uttered a word, neither of them commenting on the rush of heat and tension in the small bathroom, or how close their bodies were. They didn't say a thing. 

K clenched his jaw to control himself and to just focus on slowly dragging the zip down and not the way his hand grazes Raina's back, not the way he felt her quiver at his touch, not the way his heart was beating a million miles per second. K had finally unzipped Raina's dress and looked up to see her gazing at him, Raina bit her lip lightly as she gazed at him and K clenched his jaw harder enough to chip a tooth. His eyes slowly landed on her plum-stained lips just as she released her bottom lip from her teeth, he watched the action with hodded eyes and took a deep breath.

"I'll be outside," K said lowly, tearing his eyes away and rushing out of the bathroom. Raina let out a puff of air once the door closed behind him, her heart drumming against her ribcage. She let the dress fall to the floor and replaced it with her black sleep shorts and an oversized shirt.