𝘍𝘐𝘍𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

"  ꜰᴀᴄɪɴɢ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴏ.  "

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Today marked the end of ENYPHEN's 1st month in Japan and 2 weeks since K had given Raina his contact. The past 2 weeks have been, for the most part, adventurous. Raina found herself either exploring the area with her group members, helping Taki and his group with their upcoming comeback, talking to Changkyun, Jaehyun, Sua and Rosie over the phone or hanging out with Haru. As of today, Raina would be spending this week preparing for the Japan Fashion Week in Tokyo which will be held next week. Raina was current in the van on her way to Tokyo with 2 HYBE staff to accompany her and Sejin who had landed in Japan 2 days ago to oversee Raina's participation in the Fashion week. 

"For next week, you will be staying at a hotel closer to the venue," Sejin informed Raina who smiled and nodded.

"You'll also have security guards travelling with you, too and from the venue. But other than that you will be free to do as you wish." Raina chuckled but nodded along.

"You are also free to attend the opening party and the closing party. Have fun with your fellow models. But not too much fun." Raina laughed at the pointed look Sejin gave her, well aware that when Raina parties, she parties like there's no tomorrow. 

"Don't worry Sejin, I won't do anything extreme," Raina assured him, although it did little to convince him.

"Like that time you and Rosé danced on the table at her birthday gathering?" Sejin said and Raina rolled her eyes.

"First of all, I hardly count that as extreme and secondly, it got us another 2 rounds of free tequila shots so I'd say it was worth it." Raina argued and Sejin couldn't help but laugh, he couldn't argue with her on that one.

"Alright, alright. Just don't go crazy okay?" Raina placed her hand over her heart and raised the other.

"I, Raina Park, promise not to drink to the point I am blackout drunk and will not do anything crazy." Sejin rolled his eyes at the younger woman's dramatic gesture but nodded nonetheless. 

A few hours went by and Raina had finally arrived at the venue, she greeted everyone with bows and smiles. Raina grinned when she spotted a few of her model friends standing together, Tori Matsuzaka was the first to notice the young woman and waved at her. Raina walked over and bowed to them before Kento Yamazaki pulled his close friend into a tight hug.

"It's a pleasure to see you again Raina." Kento said, patting Raina's head. Haruna was the next person to pull Raina into her embrace, the two women giggled away as they hugged tightly.

"I missed you so much Raina!" Haruna whined, Raina laughed and pulled away from the woman.

"I missed you too Haruna." Raina pouted, and the group caught up as they waited for preparations to start. Soon all the models were shown what garments each of them would be wearing from their dedicated designer, they all spent the next 10 hours doing teaser photoshoots, catwalk practice and outfit fittings.