𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙

"  ᴡᴇ ᴇxɪꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ. ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ.  "
❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

"God my back hurts like a bitch." Raina whined as she stood up from her seat. She cracked her back and let a relieved sigh, Jungwon, who heard her snickered.

"That's because you're ancient." He responded with a cheeky smile. Raina glared at him and slapped the back of his head.

"You punk. I'm 28, not dead." Raina argued with a pout making Jungwon laugh and bring the older woman into a brief side-hug before the group made their way out and gathered their luggage.

They made their way out of Okayama airport and greeted their security team who stood by their van. The group had decided that Ni-ki would stay with his family while everyone else would stay in a nearby hotel. The members didn't want to intrude on Ni-ki's personal time with his family, even though they had kindly offered them to stay.

The driver had dropped off Ni-ki first. The group watched with a smile as their youngest reunited with his family, everyone greeted his family and was pleasantly surprised when Ni-ki's mother had pulled Raina into a hug.

"My son has told me everything about you and how you've looked after him. Thank you so much." She had whispered into Raina's ear. Raina felt her heart become warm at the mother's words, and respectfully bowed to her. The group spent a few minutes chatting to the family and helped Ni-ki with his luggage, before bidding their goodbyes.

"Have fun okay? We'll see you tomorrow." Raina said to Ni-ki as she hugged him, the boy was now a few inches taller than her. Causing the top of Raina's head to reach his nose, which annoyed the woman.

"Don't worry I will." The younger boy reassured her before stepping away. The remaining members said their goodbyes before making their way back into the van.

"Okay. So Jake and Hoonie, you'll be sharing a room. Hee, you and Sunoo will share a room while Jay and Jungwon you'll also be sharing a room." Raina listed off as they stood in the elevator.

"Why do you get your own room?" Jake whined, Raina gave him a confused look.

"...Because I'm the oldest." She said slowly as if it was obvious. Heeseung rolled his eyes as the two began to banter. When the elevator stopped everyone made their way out with their luggage in hand. It took Raina less than a second to turn to the others with a cheeky smile.

"I bags this one losers," Raina said and bolted to the room with the best view. She heard them groan and whine before she closed the door. Jungwon and Jay looked at each other before turning to the others.

"We dibs this one!" Before the others could respond, the two ran to one of the rooms and disappeared from sight.