𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛

" ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ. ʜᴇʀ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ. "

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Raina stared at herself in the mirror, smoothing out the dress. The group had just performed their set and now Raina was to close the event in a few minutes, her hands slightly shook as she tried to steady her heart. A knock sounded and her stylist and makeup artist came in with smiles on their faces causing Raina to forget about her nerves and smile back momentarily.

"Are you ready Raina?" One of them asked, Raina took a glance at herself before letting out a shaky breath her eyes focused on the very visible ring hanging between her collarbones. It was a silent statement, a confession.

"Yeah. I'm ready." With that, the two staff members led Raina to the stage lift where the rest of the boys waited patiently for her. Heeseung grinned at her as did the others.

"Here." Jay said, gesturing to the guitar in his hands. He carefully slipped the strap over her head, making sure her hair didn't get caught before stepping back and giving her an encouraging smile.

"3 Minutes!" One of the stagehands yelled. Sunoo turned to the older woman and beamed at her.

"You'll do amazing noona! We'll be cheering you on from the side stage." He brightly said, Raina beamed back at him. Happier than ever to have his sunshine presence by her. The boys all gave her a hug before making their way to the sidestage, she closed her eyes and took a shaky breath.

"I Don't think I've ever seen you this nervous before, even during I-Land." K's voice travelled to Raina's ears causing her to snap her eyes open. She looked into his deep dark eyes and found herself seeing their future in his eyes for a split second.

"This song is...Important, I guess. I don't want to fuck it up." She muttered and K hummed but his eyes were fixed on the ring hanging perfectly between her collarbones. Neither of them mentioned anything of it but as K lifted his hand, his fingertips grazed the silver ring and Raina felt her willpower crumble and she softly grabbed his wrist. Their eyes connected just as Raina's fingers grazed the skin of his palm before slowly and softly intertwining their fingers in a hesitant barely there hold, their eyes holding a conversation neither of them knew how to start.

"1 Minute!" K and Raina snapped out of their trance, their eyes and hands disconnecting. Raina cleared her throat and carefully stepped up onto the lift, holding her guitar.

"You'll be watching with the others?" She asked and K nodded without a thought, smiling softly.

"Always." Raina chuckled and nodded her head, gazing at him for a second longer.

"Good." She said, K opened his mouth to say something but snapped it shut and resorted to a smile, the one Raina loves before he turned around and Raina did the same. She watched as the stagehand held up her hand, counting down on her fingers.

5

4

3