𝘈/𝘕

IMPORTANT A/N

Hello everyone! How is everyone? Im writing this Author's Note for a couple reasons. Firstly I want to rave about &TEAM's debut!!! THEY FINALLY FUCKING MADE IT! I love the tracks they have released so far, I've had Under the Skin on reply. I am so so proud of K and all the &TEAM members and I can't wait to learn more about them and see what they have for us. Now on to the next reason for this note. Before publishing this book, I had already had the first 35 chapters written and in my drafts. But as I have recently read and looked through the remaining chapters in my drafts, I'm unsatisfied with the way I had previously written them. So I have decided to begin rewriting all these remaining chapters, and for me to really focus on making this story as great as I can make it, I have decided to put TRY AGAIN on hold until I have sorted everything out.

Please note that I AM NOT discontinuing this, I am merely pointing it ON HOLD until further notice. I want to make sure this story lives up to your expectations and to make sure all of you enjoy it at a good quality. I hope you understand.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and thank you for all your support and loving comments, not only for this story but on all my other works too. It means so much to me. Raina, K and the gang will be back.

Thank you once again, also please feel free to comment your thoughts and opinions on &TEAM's debut and song releases so far!

-This is Lyn signing off. Xoxo.