𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕

ʙᴜʀɴ ɪᴛ "

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

"Welcome everyone to the Cancer fundraiser event!" The announcer beamed as she stood on the stage as everyone clapped. The South Korean idol group were watching from backstage as she spoke.

"Today, this fundraiser event will raise awareness and money to further fund cancer patients who have gathered here with us today. There are many food stores around, there will be speeches from survivors and information given to all of you on how you are able to aid in furthering cancer research. We will also be holding a Marathon competition, every competitor has donated a select sum of money to this cause, so please give a round of applause." Everyone clapped and cheered, a staff member quietly came up to Raina.

"It's nearly time." He whispered, Raina politely smiled and bowed before walking to the others. Stood placed a hand on Jake's shoulder.

"Okay boys, we ready to rock this thing?" Heeseung laughed and nodded before everyone turned back to the presenter.

"Now! we have some very special guests today. Last week, myself along with the event organisers visited the cancer patients and asked them who their favourite musicians are and their favourite songs from said musicians. A majority came with rather surprising answers." K who stood next to Haru furrowed his brows. Haru turned to his best friend, they were standing in the crowd towards the back.

"Who do you think it is? I mean, they can't be super famous. I highly doubt a well-known musician would attend to something like this." Haru said to K who hummed and nodded in agreement.

"These particular musicians have come a long way to be here today. Now please welcome..." The announcer paused for dramatic effects before grinning widely.

"ENHYPEN!"

The single word forced K's world to come to a halt, he heard the screams but he couldn't move.

They couldn't be here.

she couldn't be here.

But there they stood, on the stage and it was like K had gotten punched in the gut. All the air left his lungs as he stared at the wide-eyed and frozen, it had been years since he last saw them. Ni-ki was taller than everyone, Jake, Jay and Sunghoon had grown more handsome, Sunoo and Jungwon still had their charms but K could see they have matured beyond their years, Heesung stood proud and tall. 

K slowly let his eyes focus on the one person he thought he'd never see again, he took a sharp breath as he studied her. Raina stood in the middle of them, and she looked even more breathtaking than she had all those years ago. Her hair was now a beautiful blonde making her eyes glow brighter, her skin glowed in the sunlight making her look like an angel, she was slightly taller now and leaner. K swore he could melt into a puddle at her smile, that godforsaken smile of hers. The way her dimples would show when she smiled, the way her eyes would beautifully crease. At that moment, all the guilt, the longing, the self-hatred, all of it rushed back to K, hitting him like a truck. Causing him to tear his gaze away from the stage to the soft ground. The man swallowed thickly.