𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕

" ꜱᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀʏ. "

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Raina woke up before the sun had risen in the sky, she laid on her side, staring out the windows into the dark morning. Today was the festival, and the day she would finally perform the title song for her new EP for the first time as the young woman was about to get up from her bed her phone rung, and their manager's name lit up the screen causing her to furrow her brows slightly, trying to think of what he would need.

"Manger Sejin, what can I do for you?" Raina greeted lightly.

"Good morning Raina, I am sorry to call this early." Sejin apologized softly, Raina simply hummed and continued to get up from her bed, now walking towards the windows as she pulled her night robe around her body tighter when a faint chill came over her.

"It's okay, I was already awake. What's the matter?" She asked, picking up the slightly sad tone in his voice. She heard him softly sigh and she can imagine he was pinching the bridge of his nose.

"The company...They have decided to push forward group activities and the comeback. Which means your vacation will be cut short." Raina stood still, her heart dropped in her chest ever so slightly.

"Oh...Okay, last couple of weeks here then. I'll let the others know when they wake up." She responded, only for Sejin to become silent for a moment.

"Sejin?"

"I'm really sorry Raina...But your flight back to Korea is at 5 a.m. tomorrow." His confession froze Raina, her mind instantly went to K and she could feel her heart breaking, again.

"But sir I-"

"I know Raina, and I'm sorry but this is finale." Sejin ejected softly, he knew about her situation with K, he was her manager and after those years he had also become somewhat of an uncle-family figure to her.

"Understood Sejin. I'll let the boys know." She whispered.

"You'll all be re-informed by your Japan manager at the festival rehearsals...And Raina?" The woman in question only hummed in response.

"Whatever you have to do, whatever you want to say...I suggest you do it today. I really am sorry kid." Sejin softly encouraged before bidding the woman a final goodbye and good luck for today. Raina stood in front of the windows, staring ahead with her heart falling in into the pit of her stomach a bittersweet feeling in her as she watched the sun appear, turning the sky a light blue, orange and pink painting.

Raina let her hand trail up to her collarbone, where her necklace laid perfectly, her fingers grazed the ring hanging from the chain as a thought came to her mind.

Would she be able to say the words?