𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

"  ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ.  "

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

After their last ride of the night, the group decided to hang out by K and Haru's cars. Ni-ki and Sunoo had passed out asleep in Haru's car, while the rest of them stood around the two cars chatting. Raina sat on top of K's car hood with Jake beside her while the others stood around, Raina could feel herself starting to come down from her adrenaline rush, her head slowly fell onto Jake's shoulder and let out a silent yawn.

"Getting tired already?" Jake teased as he looked down at the woman resting on his shoulder, Raina scoffed and pinched his jean-clad thigh causing the man to slap her hand away.

"Shut up." Raina grumbled right before cuddling closer to Jake and let out a tired sigh. Jake chuckled and turned back to his conversation with Jay and Haru, no one seemed to notice Raina slowly falling asleep on the hood of K's car until the remaining men decided to was time to hit the road home. K turned to Raina and Jake to see the woman peacefully sleeping, the man took no notice of the looks he received when he carefully lifted Raina's sleeping figure into his arms, her warm body pressed against his own with her head resting on his chest.

K's heart skipped a beat at the feeling of Raina in his arms, he carefully opened the back door of his car and placed her into the backseat. 

"I'll ride with Haru." Jungwon said after K had closed the door, Heeseung nodded before Haru, Jungwon and Jay made their way to Haru's car. Leaving Jake, Sunghoon and Heeseung to ride with K. The three males quietly got into the car, Heeseung being in the passenger seat while Sunghoon sat between Raina and Jake, music quietly played as they began to make their way back home. 

"K?" Sunghoon called, the man in question hummed in response and glanced at Sunghoon through the rearview mirror.

"Are you and Raina...Okay now?" Sunghoon hesitantly asked, following K and Raina's proper talk, Raina hadn't told them much about what was said between herself and K. Even though they didn't press her for more information, all of them were curious and K didn't blame them.

"We're okay," K confirmed after a passing moment of silence, he glanced at the sleeping beauty and smiled slightly.

 "For what it's worth K...She missed you more than all of us combined, despite everything." Sunghoon said slowly, he watched as K's composure faltered for a split second, his hands tightening their grip on the wheel. K once again looked at Raina's figure before focusing back on the road, he didn't say anything after that. 

An hour went by before K's car slowed down to a stop in the hotel carpark, after parking the car everyone sluggishly made their way out of the car their eventful night seemingly catching up to them. K had slowly unbuckled Raina and lifted her into his arms as the others waited for the two at the lobby elevators, K held Raina close to him as they made their way to their floor. Haru was still on his way back to the hotel after dropping a sleepy Ni-ki back to his family home.