Stalking A Different Sohma

The Prince Yuki Fan Club girls were extremely on edge today about Tohru Honda's friendship with not just Yuki, but with all of the other Sohmas who attended Kaibara High School, as well.

Motoko Minagawa: I just can't take it anymore. Four beautiful Sohmas grace this school with their presence, and that awful little witch, that Tohru Honda, has to ruin everything.

Minami Kinoshita: Oh yeah, she's so incorrigible, and it vexes me so.

Mio Yamagishi: What do we do about her, Motoko-senpai?

Motoko Minagawa: We're out of range of both her and the Sohmas, so we'll have to let her off the hook, for now. But, make no mistake, we shall get divine retribution from her for her closeness to the Sohmas very soon.

A few moments later, the Fan Club's main representatives were walking the halls together on their way from the club's activities, when they noticed that one Sohma in particular was just several feet away from them. Kyo Sohma, the Prince's brash and aggressive cousin who was practically the Prince's polar opposite despite being related to him, was actually calmer than normal... a lot calmer than normal. Not only was Kyo, of all Sohmas, actually calm, but he was smiling, too.

Kyo Sohma, the roguish black sheep among the Sohmas who attended Kaibara High, was actually smiling a pure, genuine smile. The Fan Club girls had never before seen him smile like that; actually, they had never before seen Kyo Sohma smile, at all. It was quite unusual for Kyo, of all Sohmas, to smile at anything.

The Prince Yuki Fan Club girls decided to revel in the lavishly boyish smile on his face that everybody at school would normally never see on the dashing, debonair rogue kind of a high school boy that was Kyo Sohma. The smile on the face of the prince's rougishly charming cousin almost looked just like a smolder, it was so attractive.

Motoko Minagawa: Ladies, we should take this moment to appreciate what might as well the rarest sight one might ever witness among the beauty of the Sohmas.

Minami Kinoshita: It's weird to say this about Kyo, of all Sohmas, but with a smile like that, he might actually be handsome enough to truly rival even Prince Yuki's good looks, even if he's angry all the time.

Mio Yamagishi: I know. It's too bad Kyo Sohma-senpai's always so mean to all the girls around him. Not only that, but it's a complete waste of his own good looks as any member of Prince Yuki Sohma's family that he rarely ever smiles. He's actually really handsome if you take a closer look at him.

Rika Aida: He actually is such a hottie, in his own way. I truly feel sorry for all the girls who fail miserably to notice that about him.

Chie Gotou: Wait a minute, aren't we among those girls? We're kinda being hypocrites if that's our observation of him, all of a sudden.

Mai Iwata: Shut up, Gotou, and just take in the sight of Kyo, of all Sohmas, actually smiling for once. It's something that not a lot of girls ever get to see.

Rika Aida: Yeah, he's a real hottie when he smiles. Who would've thought?

Motoko Minagawa: He certainly is a total dreamboat when he's actually very calm.

Then, they all remembered who their favorite Sohma was supposed to be.

Motoko Minagawa: Definitely not saying he's as handsome as Yuki Sohma, just saying Kyo Sohma has his own attractive features and is a heartthrob in his own special way.

Rika Aida: Yeah, like in a dashing,-debonair-roguish kind of way, that is.

Minami Kinoshita: I agree. He's handsome, alright, but in the same exact way Maid Marian found her own lover boy, Robin Hood, to be.