Kyo Sohma and Tohru Honda Talk

Back at school in the present day, Kyo went over to ask Tohru about his two youngest cousins spending time with her after school.

Kyo Sohma: Tohru, are Kisa and Hiro gonna be over again, today?

Arisa Uotani: What's with egging Tohru on about a little boy and girl who are part of your own family, no less?

Saki Hanajima: I agree. You really should learn to be a lot more polite than you are, Kyo Sohma, especially towards children.

Kyo Sohma: That's not the issue here. I'm fine with Kisa coming over to visit her, but I don't see why Hiro always has to tag along with the little girl.

Arisa Uotani: I swear, those kids sound like they could be the 'mini-me's of both of Tohru and Carrots to me.

Saki Hanajima: It does indeed sound a lot like looking at Kyo Sohma and our own dear Tohru in the bodies of younger children.

Kyo, being as dense as he always was, still did not get what Tohru's best friends were getting at. So, just decided to ignore them, for once, and turn his attention back to Tohru.

Kyo Sohma: So, Tohru, are those two runts coming over to see you again today, or aren't they?

Tohru Honda: Oh um, Kisa and Hiro were coming over for a study date with Yuki and the rest of us after school, so it's actually going to be everyone who's coming over to visit tonight.

Kyo was reluctant to be cool with it, but he eventually decided to just let it go.

Kyo Sohma: OK, OK, never mind. I'll just roll with the punches and put up with them all.