A Secret DEFINITELY Worth Keeping

The next day at Kaibara High School, it had turned out that two of Kyo, Tohru, and Yuki's classmates had followed the two of them to Shigure's house the previous day and found out a lot about why Kyo was only friendly towards Tohru. Upon seeing that all three of them live together, Hiroshi Kibayoshi and Yusuke Fukushima, known as the two iend-frays by Tohru, the Sohmas and the rest of her friends, had a big secret over their heads at that very moment. Both of them were very bad with secrets, though.

As it turned out, they had overheard that Kyo and Tohru live under the same roof. Being the nosy idiots that the two iend-frays truly were, they decided to follow the two to their home, hoping they only meant that they were living in the same apartment building. But to Hiroshi and Yusuke's surprise, they actually lived together in the same house, and so did Yuki.

Hiroshi Kibayoshi: What do we about what we found out yesterday?

Yusuke Fukushima: Nothing, dude. As long as the Prince Yuki Fan Club doesn't know this information, Tohru can be safe from their totally unjustified wrath, and Kyon Kyon and Yuki won't have to give up their friendship with her.

Hiroshi Kibayoshi: Good. Let's also make sure to keep it hidden from Kyon Kyon's fangirls, as well. I know I'm jealous of how popular he is with the chicks, but I'm not gonna rat him out.

Yusuke Fukushima: I agree, plus did you see the way he beat up that older guy in their house with that kid's help? I know it was a team effort, but Kyon Kyon still did most of the work, and the guy writhing in agony in the end.

Hiroshi Kibayoshi: I know. Just imagine what he'd do to us if he ever found out we knew his secret.

Male voice: Knew what secret about President Yuki Sohma's orange-haired cousin?

It was Naohito Sakuragi, a first-year student, who viewed Yuki Sohma as his one-sided rival due to his own crush on Motoko Minagawa.

Naohito Sakuragi: I don't like secrets, and I like President Yuki and the Sohmas even less. So, are you gonna tell me what you two know about them?

Hiroshi and Yusuke felt panicky towards their underclassman, Naohito Sakuragi, who would always be seen frowning for unknown reasons. Luckily for the two of them, the bell rang just in time for them to be off to class.

Hiroshi Kibayoshi: S-S-Sorry, Naohito-kouhai. W-W-We gotta get to class.

Yusuke Fukushima: R-R-Right, don't wanna late for homeroom, of all classes.

Naohito Sakuragi: Yeah, I suppose as a representative of the Student Council, I should get to class myself, senpais. But, make no mistake. I will find out what the Sohmas are hiding from the rest of the school, even if I have to sweat it out of them, myself.

Naohito Sakuragi's mind: I don't know what connection my dear Motoko's enemy, this Honda girl, has with my rival and his tangerine-haired cousin, but I'm gonna find out what it is if it kills me. I'm still glad the cousin knocked Kimi down a peg, but I'm just sorry it wasn't me who became my beloved Motoko-senpai's hero after that.