A Deal and Finding Out the Truth

It was not too much later that Kyo and Tohru were on their way out of the school when they were met again with the Prince Yuki Fan Club girls. Kyo was far less than pleased with their sense of entitlement towards Yuki now seeming to extend to him, in addition. It reminded him of Kagura's own clinginess in so many ways, and then some.

Kyo Sohma: Do you chicks mind getting out of our way? We need to get back home, or we'll miss dinner.

With that, Kyo took hold of Tohru's wrist and pulled her all the way out of the school. Sure dinner was a lame, tired, and completely overused excuse to want to get home, but anything to get the love of his life away from the damn rat's rotten fangirls who always picked on her.

Kyo Sohma's brain: I swear, sometimes those fan club girls can be so stuck up, that it's like they all have heroine syndrome or something.

They were so distracted by their prince's orange-haired cousin whisking their number one enemy away from them, none of them noticed that Naohito Sakuragi, the first-year secretary of the Student Council, noticed the whole exchange and came up to them with an offer they could not possibly refuse.

Naohito Sakuragi: You know, Motoko-senpai and others, I could find out where that Honda girl lives for you if you want me to.

Minami Kinoshita: It's not that easy. That witch named Tohru Honda is protected by a Demon Queen named Saki Hanajima.

Naohito Sakuragi: You do know that Hanajima-senpai just has her wave and mind powers, right, Kinoshita-senpai?

Mio Yamagishi: No, we can find out the Demon Queen's weakness in time to stop the witch. We just need to become better prepared for what we experienced in the Demon Queen's house the last time we were there.

Naohito Sakuragi: And what if you fail to find out Hanajima-senpai's weakness this time, too? I think you girls should go for a more direct approach and find out where Tohru Honda actually lives so you can strike her there, where she's unprotected by Uotani-senpai and Hanajima-senpai.

Rika Aida: How are we supposed to find out where the witch lives without The Gangster Chick and The Demon Queen finding out that we're following her?

Naohito Sakuragi: Leave that to me, ladies. I'll follow Honda-senpai to her house. She's so dumb, she won't even notice that I'm following her. Of course, I'll be discreet and follow her to her house from within the shadows. Don't worry! I will not fail Motoko-senpai or the rest of you.

Naohito Sakuragi's mind: And once I have succeeded at finding out where my dear Motoko-senpai's enemy, Tohru Honda-senpai, lives, I will be her new hero. I could also learn just what that Honda girl's connection to the Sohmas is as a bonus.

With that, Naohito started to tail Kyo and Tohru on their way home from behind. He had hoped to wait until they parted ways, but it never happened. Finally the two of them were at the house that they both lived within, apparently.

Naohito Sakuragi: Such an intriguing living situation for the two of them. Somebody's being very naughty. Motoko-senpai and the others are going to flip out when they learn this secret about that Tohru Honda girl, and I imagine that Kyo's fangirls are going to end their beginner's friendship with her the minute they find out.

Then, when all the other Sohmas had gone to visit the "illustrious" head of the family, Kyo Sohma and Tohru Honda did something even more scandalous from Naohito's opinion. Tohru had kissed Kyo on the cheek for him helping her with her math homework, a subject he proved to be surprisingly good at, much to the other Sohmas' shock. As it turned out, he was not as horribly stupid as they all thought, and he actually seemed to be rather studious for someone with his knowledge about the rest of the world.

Kyo blushed from ear to ear when Tohru kissed him, even if it technically just a 'thank you' kiss. However, Kyo suddenly felt enough confidence in himself to kiss her cheek back to thank her back for her kiss. Although he meant for his kiss to be given to her on the lips, he just was not quite as ready to take that gigantic first step as he needed to be to let it happen.

Naohito Sakuragi (continued): A very intriguing incident. So, it's not just this Honda girl's living arrangements that are as naughty as this. If my dear Motoko-senpai thought the president's tangerine-haired cousin was her hero for bringing the overly flirtatious Todou-senpai down before, he's certainly not going to be her hero anymore.

Then, Naohito gave what he just remembered about when Kyo shot Kimi down some thought, though not enough to reconsider his helping fangirls.

Naohito Sakuragi (continued): I guess this would certainly explain why Kyo Sohma-senpai never lets any other girl even touch him and why he shot Kimi Todou-senpai down like the Red Baron. He only likes the Honda girl.

Naohito suddenly remembered the way that Hiroshi and Yusuke were acting that same morning.

Naohito Sakuragi: Hiroshi-senpai and Yusuke-senpai must've found out about it yesterday afternoon. That had to be why they were so skittish this morning. I suppose I'll just have to coax the secret out of them for the whole school to witness. Then I'll be Motoko-senpai's hero, for sure.