Kyo Sohma's Declaration of Protection

Suddenly, the entire Prince Yuki Fan Club were all stopped anyway when Kyo Sohma had angrily grabbed their club president by the front of her uniform. The entire Prince Yuki Fan Club became freaked out, and so did Kaname and the rest of Kyo's fangirls aside from Mikoto.

Kyo Sohma: I've held back before now because you're all girls and have no legit previous fight experience, but now I am seriously reconsidering that decision. I might just have to beat up every last one of you in full force just teach you psycho chicks some respect and humility.

Naohito saw this. Despite being scared to death, himself, he was far more terrified for his dear Motoko-senpai's sake.

Naohito Sakuragi: Motoko-senpai, NO!

Motoko Minagawa: Please, Kyo Sohma, have mercy, I beg you!

Kyo thought on this. Suddenly, he let go of Motoko's uniform. The rest of the fan club girls rushed to her side.

Motoko Minagawa (continued): Oh, thank you so much, Kyo Sohma. Thank you.

She may have been thanking him repeatedly like Kisa had before, but because of the way Motoko and her fangirl/stalker entourage always treated the love of his life compared to the little tiger girl, Kyo held the rat's fan club girls to a different standard than his fellow zodiac cursed Sohma. So, he decided to give them something else in addition to his supposed mercy.

Kyo Sohma: One minute.

Minami seemed to be the only one to hear something come out of Kyo's mouth.

Minami Kinoshita: Huh?

Kyo grew angry at them for not listening to him when he was talking.

Kyo Sohma: One minute! I'm giving all of one minute to get as far away from Tohru as you possibly can and never bring your sorry, ugly carcasses anywhere even close to her again! If you do, though, whatever sick little torture you put her through I'll unleash on every last one of you one-million-fold.

They all were suddenly extremely terrified of Kyo's threat. No, it was no simple, half-baked threat, it was more like a fully baked promise. Then, he could not take the sight of them anymore.

Kyo Sohma (continued): Now, get the hell away from her before I change my mind.