Sakuragi's 'Study Group' Invitation

At Nao's house, Naohito had helped Hiroshi and Yusuke with their homework when he invited them over to his house for it. He then informed the two of them about his two older sisters and being outnumbered by women-folk.

Hiroshi Kibayoshi: Dude, you're so lucky to actually have older sisters, at all.

Yusuke Fukushima: I know. I'm kind of jealous that I don't have even one sister as hot as your two sisters are.

Naohito Sakuragi: You two don't even know what it's like being an only son with two older sisters. Still, with the two of you in my house, I can't help but feel like I finally have brothers.

Of course, Naohito was just saying this so that they would owe him. Obviously, he wanted to use what he said to his advantage the following day. But, Hiroshi and Yusuke were not smart enough to know the true motives behind his words. They just hugged him in response, trying to make him feel better about being outnumbered by sisters and thanking him for the way they thought he suddenly viewed the two of them.

Hiroshi Kibayoshi: No, no. We're sorry that we weren't very understanding towards your feelings of being outnumbered.

Yusuke Fukushima: That's right, and you don't have to think the same way we do. You have every right to think whichever way you want to.

Hiroshi Kibayoshi: I can't believe you actually think of the two of us as brothers.

Yusuke Fukushima: That's it. If you ever need us to do anything for you, you just tell us what it is and we'll do it with no hesitation and no resistance, no matter what it is.

Naohito Sakuragi: You give me your word?

Hiroshi Kibayoshi and Yusuke Fukushima: We solemnly swear these words to you, Sakuragi-kouhai.