A New Friendship Ends Before It Begins

Kaname Tsurugawa became furious at Tohru for what was considered 'dreamboat theft' in her eyes.

Kaname Tsurugawa: Tohru Honda, how could you? I thought we were somewhat friends.

Then, Kaname started lashing out at Tohru for her living arrangements and what now might as well have been a thing between her ex-new friend and her crush since first year.

Kaname Tsurugawa (continued): I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you so much right now.

Tohru Honda: Come on, Tsurugawa. We are still somewhat friends, remember?

Kaname Tsurugawa: Not anymore. Consider our somewhat friendship with the likes of you over.

Mikoto Mizakushi, however, was actually more concerned about the fact that things had suddenly taken a turn for the worse.

Mikoto Mizakushi: Come on, Kaname. Let's just approach this issue as calmly as we possibly can.

Kaname Tsurugawa: Don't you talk me about being calm. The girl we thought was our friend stole Kyon Kyon from all of us.

Unfortunately, while Kaname and Kyo's other fangirls felt entitled have their beloved "Kyon Kyon", Mikoto was actually a little more OK with the fact that Kyon Kyon's heart definitely belonged to Tohru. She sort of suspected that her beloved Kyon Kyon was already in love with Tohru from the beginning, anyway.

Mikoto Mizakushi: Girls, it's not like there aren't any other hot guys in the school.

Mikoto tried to calm the rest of Kyo's fangirls down, but to no avail. She was having the worst luck of all with Kaname, who was probably acting a whole lot worse than even the Prince Yuki Fan Club girls ever had towards Tohru just because Kyon Kyon shot her down when he rejected her on their school trip. Then, speak of the devil, and he shall appear, or rather all of hell shall appear. It was none other than Motoko Minagawa-senpai and her entourage of sidekicks, the Prince Yuki Fan Club girls, themselves.

Motoko Minagawa: I can't believe this scandal was happening in our prince's life, and we didn't even know about it.

Chie Gotou: I told you all we should've just gone to Tohru's house. We could've found out about this sooner and on our own if you all had just listened to me.

Minami Kinoshita: I'm aware that entering the prince's house is forbidden, but living in the same house as the prince is downright unforgivable.

Mio Yamagishi: Not to mention kissing a member of the prince's family behind Prince Yuki Sohma-senpai's back, you thieving, cheating little hussy.

Mai Iwata: I say we get rid of this dirty little tramp before she mucks up the prince's family name any more than she already has.

Motoko Minagawa: Yes, I am in complete agreement with all of you. This dirty rule breaker needs to be taught a lesson.

Rika Aida: At least, the Demon Queen isn't at school, anymore.

Chie Gotou: Yeah, where did the Electric Girl run off to in such a hurry even with the assembly in play?

Minami Kinoshita: Who knows and who cares? As long as she's not here to stop us from carrying out our mission, then that's just fine by me.